Bad things that happen to good people? (Read 552 times)

Bugs

I have a terrible cold/cough and it's messing with my running. I am certain my girl scout cookies were tainted. Dam samoas. what's your gripe?

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was a good girl all last week and still managed to gain a pound. Confused Black eye No Cry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

You must have gained the muscle I lost while sick! I want it back.

Bugs

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You can have it! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was looking forward to today's race for months and then I ended up getting sick from the virus that my youngest son has and I've been sick the past few days and didn't have the energy to run closer to my goal time. Angry But I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that I'm "good people". Big grin

Michelle

I am certain my girl scout cookies were tainted. Dam samoas. what's your gripe?
              I'm out of girl scout cookies. Sad Those things didn't stand a chance.

Michelle

Bugs

I was looking forward to today's race for months and then I ended up getting sick from the virus that my youngest son has and I've been sick the past few days and didn't have the energy to run closer to my goal time. Angry But I don't know if I'd go so far as to say that I'm "good people". Big grin
                That sucks! It's so easy to get sick when you have kids. How come they get better faster than us grown ups? I have a race this Satuday, it is on the same course that I had to skip last year because of an injury. I will not DNS.

Bugs

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Bugs - you've already heard me gripe about this, but here's the extended version. Stupidd effin snow! 18 friggin inches in 36 hours. The stupid Y was closed due to weather so I couldn't even get my miles in on a TM. I had a great week with lots of momentum going. I was totally looking forward to my run, even if it was 3 hours on a TM. And the stupid effin YMCA is too much of a wuss to open. The lady who opens only lives 4 blocks away! Die Old Man Winter! Die! friggin snow Spring marathon training blows.

Bugs

Inerita, I agree that does suck. Spring marathons are really hard, but think in what great shape you will be for summer. Think I may get to run tonight. Big grin

Bugs

That sucks! It's so easy to get sick when you have kids. How come they get better faster than us grown ups? I have a race this Satuday, it is on the same course that I had to skip last year because of an injury. I will not DNS.
                      We don't have kids, but my husband is a teacher and his students are always getting him sick. We slept in separate rooms for a few days because I refused to catch a nasty cold bug he had!

~Sara
                      It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan