RA Meetup? 13APR2013, Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k, Richmond VA (Read 77 times)

Anyone out in RA Land running the Ukrop's Monument 10k later this next month (16MAR) (13APR)?  I did the marathon there last November, had a good experience, and decided last night to go ahead and register for this 10k.  Wouldn't mind meeting some RA peeps FRI night or sometime SAT while out there ...

MTA because I can read neither my own writing nor a calendar ... Disapprove

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

kcam

I'm not running it this year but that one is on my bucket list of races I want to do before I get much older and slower.  Good luck.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Oddly, the Charlottesville, VA 10miler (a very popular local race) is the same weekend.  I wish these people would coordinate.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Broaddwg

Clive,

The race is actually April 13 I believe. Incredible atmosphere, totally flat PR course.

Oddly, the Charlottesville, VA 10miler (a very popular local race) is the same weekend.  I wish these people would coordinate.

I ran the 10-miler last March and really enjoyed it.  Great weather, a nice route through town and campus, and I got to see some of the old sights from my grad school days!

But I wish they'd kept it at the end of MAR.  I'm supporting a local race on the 16th.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

NHLA

I ran the marathon a few years ago and had a great time. Good luck.