Imrobable Friday (Read 235 times)

You guys want to hear a crazy story, check this out. I've doing this one loop near my house, sometimes i do an out and back depnds on the length of my run. Anyway, i've been doing this for about 4-5 months now, and the time of day i run usually varies from around 7am to 3-4 in the afternoon, and i ALWAYS see this woman checking her mail, and it's ALWYS on my way back to the car. At first i didn't pay any attention to her, i would wave hello as i was running by and never gave it a second thought. Then after a couple of weeks of this things got a little interesting. She would wear shorts and a sweat shirt to the mailbox, no big deal right, it's only 40 or so degrees out and windy.. A little while later the sweat shirt was exchanged for a t-shirt, sometimes yoga pants, sometimes shorts, but never a bra. It's still cold up here in New England so i could basically see her boobs. Next thing is coffee mug in hand, and a hello, how are you. Still not too concerned about the whole thing until last week, white t-shirt kinda sheer with coffee mug and an invitation for coffee, i declined. The third time she invited me, i was like sure what the hell. We had already spoken a little a week or so earlier, introductions and so forth. Turns out she was recently dumped and had an itch that needed scratchin', and i was the one she wanted help her out.

Kalsarikännit

I tried loading up RA before my first cup of coffee this morning and accidentally went to Penthouse Forum instead.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Nothing wrong with a little Penthouse forum to get your day started.

BeeRunB

Turns out she was recently dumped and had an itch that needed scratchin', and i was the one she wanted help her out.

I hope you used fingernail condoms.

I also have a small bit of graphite embedded in a finger, though I no longer recall the exact circumstances of how it got there.

Wing

Joggaholic

I tried loading up RA before my first cup of coffee this morning and accidentally went to Penthouse Forum instead.

I'm glad my RA ads are turned off. I don't want to find out what ads may be showing up on RA along this thread, not at work anyway.

#artbydmcbride

Chafing, in the navel. Happened yesterday, apparently the short's draw string knot and the flipbelt conspired against me.

I hope it doesn't become too sore.  You don't want to scratch anything in this thread!

Runners run

Just a dude.

I'm glad my RA ads are turned off. I don't want to find out what ads may be showing up on RA along this thread, not at work anyway.

My ads were for an online cloud storage server and a local portable toilet rental place.

/shrug.

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape... 

superspike113

Honorary Old

On the day after Thanksgiving a few years ago, I was driving to my dad's house for a belated family dinner, and I got a really stronge urge to call a particular friend of mine. I called her, and it turned out that her son had been killed in a head-on collision on the same highway I was currently driving on the night before.

2 Mile: 17: 11   5k PR: 27:45    5 Mile: 44:11    10K: 59:01    Half: 2:15:59     Marathon: 5:50:07

A Saucy Wench

That nearly makes us twins!  I accidentally jammed a pencil led into my knuckle on my right hand in 9th grade, 45 years ago, and a bit of the lead came off, clearly visible underneath the skin. It's still there today, and If anything it's more visible that ever. That little black dot is my one and only "tattoo".

I have a pencil tattoo also.  In 2nd or 3rd grade I was bored and screwing around with a really sharp pencil, I think drawing on my wrist suddenly it just slipped into a pore or something.  It felt like it hit bone, but it never bled or really hurt and I still have a tiny dot.  Although I have noticed in the last 5 years it has gone from tiny dot to slightly less tiny amorphous blob.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

This morning during my run I saw a hawk on the ground next to the path. I was wondering how close I would get before it  flew away. As I was about 20' away, it took off, carrying a red-wing black bird that was still frantically trying to escape it's claws.

I could  only think to myself if that is the same red-wing blackbird that has swooped down at my head over the years, it's getting what it deserved.

joescott

... it's getting what it deserved.

ha, yes!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

RunNow

Nantucket, that chick sounds mentally ill and gross. Way to go.

Knowzit, relax. The chick is LONELY, not mentally ill and definately not gross. I consulted the DSM IV before getting to know her a little better.

BeeRunB

A little while ago, I dropped this Cheerio and this is how it landed.