Join us for 2016 in 2016! (Read 413 times)

Linda

Forget it.  I have talked myself into it again.  I have signed up for my first marathon in May 2016.  Of course I can do it!  Not only that, I going to do it this year, too!--out for a run

IG profile @lindasig_runs

Headsweats Ambassador Discount Code  "LINDASIGRUNS"

Over 45 PR's:  5K - 21:21, Half - 1:39:49, Full - 3:33.47

Forget it.  I have talked myself into it again.  I have signed up for my first marathon in May 2016.  Of course I can do it!  Not only that, I going to do it this year, too!--out for a run

This will be my 5th year.  I have really enjoyed each team I have been on.  There really is no pressure - at least there hasn't been on any of the teams I have been on.  Some folks put pressure on themselves  because they are on the competitive side.  Give it a go, I bet you will enjoy it.

Good luck on your marathon!

You can call me Anna

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

I signed up for a team with 1500 miles, but now I am getting cold feet.  A team seems like so much pressure.  Maybe I should go for it.  I don't know.

You have until 12/15 to go back and change from team to individual. In the past MothAudio has created a group for the individual runners so you still get some of the support and encouragement without the pressure to meet team expectations.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

251 runners signed up so far. The deadline is Dec.15th to be on a team.

jfa

How do we join a team?

Nevermind. I found it here

jaydens dad

I'm in again. 4th or 5th year in a row, I lost count, lol.

Queen of Nothing

Sue

I joined...love little competitions to keep me moving.  Smile

05/13/23 Traverse City Trail Festival 25K

08/19/23  Marquette 50   dns 🙄

not lazy, just tired

Well, I tried to sign up, but it just keeps taking me to a page that asks if I want to change my pledged distance, so I'm not sure if I'm signed up or not. Sounds like fun, and maybe it'll get me out running more than skiing this winter.

Not if it makes sense.

Well, I tried to sign up, but it just keeps taking me to a page that asks if I want to change my pledged distance, so I'm not sure if I'm signed up or not. Sounds like fun, and maybe it'll get me out running more than skiing this winter.

AFAIK, that means you signed up. Once you have signed up & pledged a mileage figure, that page turns into the place you go to change the pledged mileage. (By 12/15 if you want to be on a team, or by 12/31 if you want to be an individual.)

Note to game leaders & Eric - seems there has been some confusion on this, maybe consider updating that page to state "You have signed up", above the box to change the pledge.

Dave

You are signed up.  Dave is correct.  Dave, I have passed your suggestion on to ericSmile

You can call me Anna

not lazy, just tired

Great, thanks. This'll be fun.

Not if it makes sense.