RA Update (Jan 23) (Read 2025 times)

Jill_B

I fly.

Eric - it's not super important, but my streak is gone.  I know I logged a run through my droid this morning and it appears on my graph & calendar, but it says my streak is at 0 days.

Just thought that I'd let you know.

Thanks again for everything!

Bring it on.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Jill, when I look at your log, I see a streak -- maybe it just took a little while to catch up.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Jill_B

I fly.

Jill, when I look at your log, I see a streak -- maybe it just took a little while to catch up.

That's weird.

MTA:  I had hit refresh and left runningahead and came back a few times, but I still couldn't view it - it said 0 days.  Now I can.  And I didn't do anything. 

Bring it on.

eric :)

I did it.  I logged into your account and opened the latest workout for edit and saved it without modifying anything.  The save triggered a recount and fixed the problem.  It did not answer the question of why it was 0 initially.  Could you let me know if it happens again so I can look into the streak data?

Jill_B

I fly.

I did it.  I logged into your account and opened the latest workout for edit and saved it without modifying anything.  The save triggered a recount and fixed the problem.  It did not answer the question of why it was 0 initially.  Could you let me know if it happens again so I can look into the streak data?

Thanks Eric! 

I will let you know if it happens again (and how I logged my run entry, since maybe that had something to do with it?... who knows!)

Bring it on.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

Love the new streak module widget thang!

I received a message saying that the English units should not be capitalized.  They were capitalized to help discern them from the metric units.

What exactly are you doing with the scripts?  If you're polling data for further analysis, maybe an API would be more suitable as it's less resource intensive than generating a full page?

I would love an API. I am grabbing the data in general, including notes, to update my blog weekly.

Jill_B

I fly.

It did it again.  I won't touch it, so you can see what's up.  Thanks Eric!!!

Bring it on.

This really could be just me, but I'm not sure that User Group browsing is working correctly.  For instance, I'm pretty sure that there is a sub-20 5k user group somewhere, but I cannot find it by browsing the Directory (http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Directory).

Do what you want, just how you like. Nobody has to know.

Thanks Eric!