I used the Search button... (Read 1015 times)

...and I found my answer to my question! And I didn't have to start an unnecessary thread. oh...wait...dammit! Evil grin

xor

"I got a rock."

JakeKnight

Troublemaker.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

But is the answer still valid? Does it reflect the latest and greatest research and thinking? This stuff's not good forever you know. Evil grin

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

But is the answer still valid? Does it reflect the latest and greatest research and thinking? This stuff's not good forever you know. Evil grin
            Good point. I need a new jacket. Tuesday's run in the rain confirmed that. I did a search on "jacket", and whoa, manna from heaven. OODLES of info and threads on running jackets - some very recent with comments about the latest and greatest technology. So, unless something has dramatically changed in jacket technology since May, I think I'm OK. As a former market research analyst, I found this remarkably simple to do. But, then again, I'm a highly trained professional with years of experience.

A Saucy Wench

What's rain?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

C-R

What's rain?
                Its wet stuff that comes from the sky but that's not important right now. Man I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue. EGH - instigator

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Its wet stuff that comes from the
                  At first, I thought this was the beginning of something that should be in sex drive II. But about search: I tried to search to find where to post what I found on today's hilly 11 miler: A pair of Maui Jim's sunglasses, a (perhaps) fake mini Leatherman type tool, and a penny. Didn't seem to fit in strangest thing thread, though I did post a money find there once. Well, I used the search, so I guess this isn't a threadjack.

...and I found my answer to my question! And I didn't have to start an unnecessary thread. oh...wait...dammit! Evil grin
                      Big grin
                      celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Nice thread! Big grin

Chris
                        PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k