BAYSTATE - who is running? (Read 1234 times)

Flat footer

Ed congrats on completing your 2008 goal! you can strike that one off your sig...
      It was a great day in the BayState, RA's home, well done! If I ever wake up from my nap, I hope to download some pics from my camera and post a report. I'm pretty happy with my 3:22:24, it was good enough to put a BQ asterisk next to my time.
      I'm so proud of you, BadDawg. I owe you big time... You made my day. chiliDawgBeagle (dari)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

See you all in Boston! 3:31:37 - way faster than I'd even secretly hoped.
        seeEricaRun

Awesome

It was a great day in the BayState, RA's home, well done! If I ever wake up from my nap, I hope to download some pics from my camera and post a report. I'm pretty happy with my 3:22:24, it was good enough to put a BQ asterisk next to my time.
          That's amazing, especially considering your little detour!
            OMG - you are my new hero! Well done.

nkeliher

Running nut

Way to go Erica! It was you I met right before the race, right? I hope to meet other RAers at other events.
              Ed4

Barefoot and happy

This was my first marathon and I finished in 3:41:52, better than my predicted range of 3:45-3:55. This gives me a baseline to improve on. Who knows, with a bit more training (like 52 weeks) I could get dangerously close to the 3:10 BQ mark.
                You certainly could. My previous marathon in June 07 was a 3:41. Congrats!
                Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
                BostonRnr

Congratulations to everyone on a great marathon and HM. Special congrats to the BQers! I hope the Red Sox will perform as well tonight as you all did today Cool

uncontrollable

Hey, me too - we should have gotten together at one of the earlier events. Smile Remember that long hike to RI to run a 5K?
                    I know! Great job - enjoy your jacket! Rest up!

peace

uncontrollable

All your times are AMAZING. Sounds like it was an awesome day for a lot of people! Congrats! Not my best but I'll be back! Yes

peace

You certainly could. My previous marathon in June 07 was a 3:41. Congrats!
                        Agreed. My marathon progression: 3:40:23 -- Carmel, CA 4/25/1999 3:09:46 -- Tyngsborough, MA 10/22/2000 3:01:13 -- Boston, MA 4/15/2002 2:57:46 -- Lowell, MA 10/20/2002 2:55:05 -- Hartford, CT 10/13/2007 2:49:19 -- Lowell, MA 10/19/2008

Runners run

jeffdonahue

I know! Great job - enjoy your jacket! Rest up!
                          I didnt get it yet. I wasnt able to stay for the awards ceremony so I just emailed them to find out how I can go about getting my jacket.
                          seeEricaRun

Awesome

Way to go Erica! It was you I met right before the race, right? I hope to meet other RAers at other events.
                            That was me!
                              Great races everyone! Bad Dawg! I ran a 3:22:40......I was in a red long sleeved shirt and had my white-blonde hair in a ponytail. I wiped out, but am still happy with the time....wish I had focused and we could have run together! See ya in Boston. RR in the masters forum Nite Nite Karin