Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

True. 23 miler.

IBTNP will be  running a marathon tomorrow..

False.  I ran one last weekend, and have two more coming up, but not tomorrow.

IBTNP has at least three co-workers who are runners! 

Michelle

False. I dont have any coworkers

IBTNP has ran in the Marine Corps Marathon

Goals For 2011:

sub 2:30 800m

Sub 6:00 Mile (PR 5:34)

Sub 20:00 5k

250 Mile Club

False. I dont have any coworkers

IBTNP has ran in the Marine Corps Marathon

I have ran it several times.

IBTNP wishes they had bigger running goals.

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

IBTNP wishes they had bigger running goals.

They just seem to get bigger on their own, without my intervention.

IBTNP has a friendly kitty sitting next to you.

obiebyke

He's actually on the coffee table, staring at me and crying for kibble.

IBTNP watched college football today.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Maggie & Molly

IBTNP watched college football today.

well, a day late and pro ball but football just the same.  

IBTNP is getting their winter running gear ready

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
              Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

ultramarathon/triathlete

well, a day late and pro ball but football just the same.  

IBTNP is getting their winter running gear ready

True, and when I took it out last night, it still smelled from last winter.  ug.

IBTNP didn't get into the Boston Marathon yesterday despite an awesome BQ

(ok, is that one too easy?)

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
                Gatorade Endurance Team

IBTNP didn't get into the Boston Marathon yesterday despite an awesome BQ

(ok, is that one too easy?)

False.  No Boston for me...and from the sounds of it, I might need to make some drastic changes to my training plan if it's ever going to happen (which is fine by me!).

IBTNP recently signed up for a 50k! 

Michelle

False.  No Boston for me...and from the sounds of it, I might need to make some drastic changes to my training plan if it's ever going to happen (which is fine by me!).

IBTNP recently signed up for a 50k! 

FALSE, but I will be meeting up with the someone who just signed up for a 50k Wink

I bet the next person is really enjoying their training though their next race isn't until next year

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Prince of Fatness

FALSE, but I will be meeting up with the someone who just signed up for a 50k Wink

I bet the next person is really enjoying their training though their next race isn't until next year

True, although one could argue that it isn't training.  I am happy to be out running, though,  and I won't be doing any racing until sometime next year.

I bet the next person is glad that the hot days of summer are over and is looking forward to some wintertime running.

Not at it at all. 

C-R

True, although one could argue that it isn't training.  I am happy to be out running, though,  and I won't be doing any racing until sometime next year.

I bet the next person is glad that the hot days of summer are over and is looking forward to some wintertime running. training

True but FTFY

I bet the next person is looking forward to running a Thanksgiving race to reduce the guilt from over-eating.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

No Talent Drips

I bet the next person is looking forward to running a Thanksgiving race to reduce the guilt from over-eating.

False, the turkey trot is on the 21st and it is only a 5k, so I'll have very little room for guilt free eating come the actual day.

IBTNP is gunning for at least one PR before the year end.

Dei Gratia

xhristopher

False, the turkey trot is on the 21st and it is only a 5k, so I'll have very little room for guilt free eating come the actual day.

IBTNP is gunning for at least one PR before the year end.

True. I'd like to have a go at a sub 18 5K, if I can find the right race.

IBTNP, like me, will be screwing their shoes this winter.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Technically, false, because I already did that last winter.  They work pretty well.

IBTNP is curious but dubious about running in Vibrams.

True, I guess.  What does dubious mean, anyway? 

Joke.  Ha ha.  Gaiety.  Song and dance.  (name that one, LedLincoln!)

Actually, I'm just too kid rich and cash poor to be spending money to try things.

IBTNP hates running at Dark O'Thirty, but must do it to get the mileage in.

"We are not talking about gorse-bushes," said Owl crossly. "I am," said Pooh.