choosing a new smartphone (Read 1262 times)

The shirtless wonder

I've had a Galaxy Nexus for a few days now and it's great.  Android 4.0 is a HUGE improvement.  4G speeds on Verizon are fantastic.  The screen is gorgeous.  The biggest drawback is poor battery life (due to 4G).

jules2

If these phones are so smart shouldn't they be picking their owners rather than vice versaConfused

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

The shirtless wonder

I kind of feel like my phone chose me.  We were destined for each other.  My old phone could see it and jumped into my washing machine.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If these phones are so smart shouldn't they be picking their owners rather than vice versaConfused

Like cats...?  At least that's how it always seems to work for us.  We never look for cats, but they always seem to choose us.  We think we have "sucker" stamped on our foreheads in text that only cats can see/read.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Like cats...?  At least that's how it always seems to work for us.  We never look for cats, but they always seem to choose us.  We think we have "sucker" stamped on our foreheads in text that only cats can see/read.

Said phones would have to know just when to be adorable. They'd be demanding and PIAs the rest of the time. Wait, they're already here!