September "Virtual" race coming up! (Read 932 times)

Wingz

Professional Noob

I've created a group for the "Virtual" races. Check out http://www.runningahead.com/groups/virtual Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...trying to figure-out how I can do this this month. I had planned a 60 minute run for Friday that I could easily make a 5miler, but given my raw heel issues I think I had better take it easy this time around (and I have a long run with backroadrunner the following day, so I should take it easy on Fri, anyhow). But watch out in Oct.--I'm gonna kick some hiney! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Please sign me up for the 5 miler.
        "It is very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runner. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit." George Sheehan
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Gotcha. John and Gregg, you two going to be able to "make it" this weekend or are you going to have to wait until next month?

5k please
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Oh, no! Big grin Are we going to get a new course record?

Hmmm...trying to figure-out how I can do this this month. I had planned a 60 minute run for Friday that I could easily make a 5miler, but given my raw heel issues I think I had better take it easy this time around (and I have a long run with backroadrunner the following day, so I should take it easy on Fri, anyhow). But watch out in Oct.--I'm gonna kick some hiney! Big grin k
                Just ignore her, Janell. She's in for the 5 mile...we are running a 9.5 mi this weekend, but I'm just going to clock the run tomorrow & we'll watch our 5 mi time. She has heel issues, I have I hate hills & ran big one's yesterday issues (and a serious rope burn on my hand from an evil horse!! We'll live, we'll race....
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bitch. She's trying to kill me. Perhaps we need to have our will read that she and her hubby get custody of my son if anything happens to the both my hubby and I... Wink Eryn, you know it's in your best interest to keep me alive, right? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I'll keep you alive, honey...if only just to torture you!! Besides, if I wanted to kill you, I'd invite my hubby to join us on our run!
                    So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, good point. I don't wanna run with Dan...I've heard the horror stories! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Ha, good point. I don't wanna run with Dan...I've heard the horror stories! Wink k
                        Next time on Michigan Blonde... zoom-zoom continues her struggles with backroadrunner. Will Dan jump in and push her to the edge? Stay tuned! Big grin What horror stories? Don't leave us dangling!
                          Ok, count me in! I will run a 5 mile this weekend!!!!!!!!!
                          What we do in life, echo's in eternity. Maximus.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Next time on Michigan Blonde... zoom-zoom continues her struggles with backroadrunner. Will Dan jump in and push her to the edge? Stay tuned! Big grin What horror stories? Don't leave us dangling!
                            Dan pretty much sprints for distances. What's particularly infuriating is that he doesn't even run all that often. My little brother is kind of like that...runs a 5k a few times/week and at a 7 minute pace. He wants me to run the Chicago Marathon with him in a few years and I'm all...yeah, so you can kill me! I hope he doesn't think I'm willing anything to him upon my death! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

He wants me to run the Chicago Marathon with him in a few years and I'm all...yeah, so you can kill me! I hope he doesn't think I'm willing anything to him upon my death!
                              No one's out to get you. It's all in your head Big grin
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No one's out to get you. It's all in your head Big grin
                                Kinda like that bunny blinking, huh...? Wink k

~ Sarah Kay