Screw the balaclava, this is truly essential gear (Read 1315 times)

Jazz hands!

Invent it...you could probably get wealthy--I'm only semi-kidding. Big grin
    Have you tried Etsy?
    run run run AHHHHHH run run run
      this happened to my winkie! I'd just got in from a 16mile Sunday run. It was a beautiful morning with clear blue sky but was absolutely freezing. No problem cos you soon warm up. When I got home i jumped into a hot shower. I can't remember any scalding sensation or pain but after a minute I glanced down to see a huge fluid blister type thing around my whatsit! I can only imagine that my main body was warm and fine for the hot shower but my dick was frozen & couldn't cope with the temperature change. It was grotesque! It took about 3 or 4 days to return to normal. So men. When you finish your run on a freezing day, give your self (your dick) half an hour to acclimatise before jumping in a hot shower. Wink

"Grasshopper-notice that the supple bamboo yields to the wind, yet does not break."

skinnycaponesugar

Have you tried Etsy?
        Etsy, home of all things handmade, definitely have a look there first, especially for custom orders Smile

Love, Run, Sleep

jules2

Wear cycling shorts as they have padding in and if you are really desperate wear them wrong way round as theres even more padding.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.