Post here if you are in Illinois (Read 1137 times)

dani waller

Posting from springfield,-land of Lincoln
    a.wesolowski

Greetings from Naperville!

posting from naperville too!!!!!

jb944

Chicago RnR 1/2 Marathon

another post from Naperville!
          Arlington Heights

Grew up there ^^^, now reside in Geneva

Deb

If only I am half the person that my dogs think I am...
          AC Drech

Naperville, Totally
            L Train

Originally from Quincy.

AC Drech

Go Naperville!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                xor

I am not from Illinois, but I just wanted to welcome back one in a series of "most annoying threads ever".  Not this one in specific.  But back when there were 50 of them.

Besides, I'm not currently puking in a trash can so thumbs up for wifi.

mendota represent!!!!!

xor

Good times, good times.

Prince of Fatness

Not at it at all. 

L Train

I hail from Plainfield.  So yea naperville basically.

Hays in the barn. Sack it up. Get After it. Just one more mile, just one more mile, just one more sad little mile in my miles of trials. God, how I do love every last one of them.
                            xhristopher

I am not from Illinois, but I just wanted to welcome back one in a series of "most annoying threads ever".  Not this one in specific.  But back when there were 50 of them.

While contemplating starting a "Post here if you live on my street" thread I decided to research this "most annoying threads ever" phenomenon and found this gem from BadDawg in the "Post here if you are in Massachusetts" thread.

There are tons of us here, avoiding this thread so that it (and hopefully the other "if" threads) would wither and die and give us back the OTBP forum. It would be far more appropriate for regional USER GROUPS (like Beantown Runners) to be used/created if people want to post regarding a specific locale. Let it die, just let it die.

Perhaps I'll go and bump some old thread about training instead.

buzzardnblack

buzz

friggin cold here in bradley (good cold weather training for ultra runners)

<do all="" things="" without="" murmuring="" and="" complaining=""></do>