How many hours of running have you logged this week? (Read 756 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's kind of neat to look at the actual amount of time I'm spending on the road, vs. actual miles. I'm pokey, so my miles aren't that impressive, but I still spent almost 5.5 hours in motion running, plus another hour of resistance/weight work--that's almost an hour of exercise every day! How did you fare? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

7 1/2... Darn that pace bunny is fast... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

5:45. But, I only run 5 days a week. I'll never catch Wingz.
        My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She's certainly hard-core. I would have to run 6 days to match her time on the road, I think. I did 4 runs this week, which is 1 run more than I have been doing most of the Winter. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

5:45. But, I only run 5 days a week. I'll never catch Wingz.
            Evil grin So long as he doesn't look at the actual distance covered in that time... Tongue

Roads were made for journeys...

only 21.1 I missed 2 days, dh's schedule is really crimping (cramping) my style. Undecided but my scheduled 8miler today turned into a Forest Gump moment and I went 12. Felt great!

Jennifer mm#1231

hours!? scratch the 21.1 that was miles...hours was more like 2:57 hours.

Jennifer mm#1231

Scout7

Nowhere near enough do to a wicked head cold.....For the second time so far this year.
                    1/22/2007 — 1/28/2007: 30.8 Mi 4:36:49 Big grin
                    2009: BQ?