The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Very interested to see what Rick's gonna say about Carol to the rest of the group.  Daryl will not be happy, which is unfortunate -- I like it better when he and Rick are getting along.

I definitely don't think that this is the last we'll see of Carol, but it's kinda sad, b/c obviously we'll see less of her.  He character has really evolved since season 1, and has a great deal of depth.  Melissa McBride has really put in a great performance so far this season.

When Rick started asking his 3 questions, I thought the exact same thing that I thought when that first came up a few weeks ago -- in your head, try to imagine Rick and his funny Englishman-trying-to-sound-southern accent saying the following:

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When Rick started asking his 3 questions, I thought the exact same thing that I thought when that first came up a few weeks ago -- in your head, try to imagine Rick and his funny Englishman-trying-to-sound-southern accent saying the following:

*snerk*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Last night's was amazing...and The Governor, ack!!!

~ Sarah Kay

A kinder, gentler governor? He's still bat shit crazy.

Get off my porch

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

as a fox for sure! Especially now that he's met up with the remainder of his crew and has a new daughter to protect. Will be interesting to see how that evolves...

bob e v
            2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That just broke my brain.  Is he still crazy, or did he regain sanity now that he has a living "daughter" to protect…?

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Welcome back, Governor.

Now he has a tank at his disposal.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Yes.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

After this week's ep…nope, still crazy, still evil, still has an axe to grind with the prison folk.

~ Sarah Kay

still need to go back and watch last weeks episode. about the only thing that's going to one up a tank, is a helicopter........................

could be some tough days ahead for the folks in the prison. time to hit the road.

Get off my porch

caught up. last nights episode epic. mid season finale again. WTF? was it just me or did Victoria's secret really need to sell some bra's last night?

Michonne showed restraint????? Or is that how the next episode will start?

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

caught up. last nights episode epic. mid season finale again. WTF? was it just me or did Victoria's secret really need to sell some bra's last night?

Not having to sit through ads and being able to watch episodes anywhere makes paid digital downloads SO worth it!!

And this is exactly how I reacted to Daryl coming thisclose to being a walker chew-toy!

I'm glad the gov is dead.  I'd much rather be creeped-out by zombies than that dude, any longer!  Sad that Herschel is gone, though.  For a guy I didn't like early-on, he definitely became one of my favorite characters over the past season+

~ Sarah Kay

obiebyke

Hahahaha! Zoom, that comic is awesome. I felt the same way.

Poor Hershel. Poor Maggie (and I guess Beth, but she's annoying).

I am 100% confident that Judith is fine.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

CT JEFF

+1. Love that comic. Too bad about Hershel, but honestly, his lack of limp was bothering me for a guy with a post-apocolyptic prosthetic. Im sure babycakes is fine, everyone was getting shot and probably just dripped on her. The Gov. had to go. Glad momma got to finish him off (and Mishone). I think they had a really good thing at the prison, and could have propped up the fences again. Excited for February.

Personally, Id like to see a little more of the survivalist mentality. Solar lights. Indoor water (they had barrels of water in the showers, but Carol had to bring it in by hand?- why not a pipe from A to B?)

Very happy to have seen a basic part of the plan come together. BUG OUT! When the zeds hit the Green Farm, it was like they didnt have any plans. Nothing packed. No buddy system (sorry Andrea!)

RUN SAFE.     Barefoot 1st: 6/9/13. PR: 5k=22:50 10k=47:46 HM 1:51. FM 4:28 Oct 2015 joined RUN 169!

EpicErin

Epic Runner

RIP Hershel Sad

I think Tyreese has Judith, and I KNOW Carol isn't gone....she'll be back.

Do Epic Runs

http://www.doepicruns.com/