Chinese lettering (Read 125 times)

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

The topics on the main forum page all appear in Chinese.  This also happened a couple of weeks ago and even the posts were in Chinese.  Then it straightened itself out

Is it just me?

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hackers have been infiltrating the site and flooding it with advertising posts in a different language.  Eric is implementing anti-spam measures, but since the hackers are people and not computers, it will take a little while to get rid of the jerks.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Korean.

steph  

Then it straightened itself out

Actually the man behind the curtain has been working really hard to make it appear as though it straightened itself out.

Runners run

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Actually the man behind the curtain has been working really hard to make it appear as though it straightened itself out.

Yep.

The Running Stan

an amazing likeness

The amount of time and effort, and ultimately software development resources, being diverted to deal with these asshats is atrocious.

I would encourage all who enjoy the spam-free environment to hunt up the Donate feature under Options -> Subscription Plan.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Joann Y

I would encourage all who enjoy the spam-free environment to hunt up the Donate feature under Options -> Subscription Plan.

Here it is!

bmill11

MIles of Smiles - 2021

$10 worth spending to get a nice clean webpages.

Thank you for the suggestion.