Any great shoes sales going on? (Read 125 times)

ultramarathon/triathlete

I need to replace my shoes.

Usually wear Saucony Kinvara but can't find any good sales right now.  I don't care if they are the newest model, I just want a good sale since I'll be tossing them in a few months anyway.

Anyone know of any good online sales going on?

Also, any other shoe recommendations similar to the Kinvara?   I also like the Virrata but can't find a good sale there either.  Maybe Brooks Pure Flo?

Thanks for suggestions!

HTFU?  Why not!

USATF Coach

Empire Tri Club Coach
    Gatorade Endurance Team

Half Crazy K 2.0

Have you checked out Holabird Sports? Sometimes the price displayed on their website is not the price you will be. I add the shoes to the cart and then look at the price--this usually is the case with the latest models, the previous model usually is listed at the price you will pay.

rlopez

There is literally always a shoe sale happening at runningwarehouse.com.  And I think the code 'fb15d' will get you 15% off on-sale stuff (not regularly priced stuff). Just go to the "Men's sale shoes" link over on the right of the main page.

Aside from that, amazon is wacky when it comes to prices on shoes, at least the shoes they stock themselves, because the price can change several times a day. And sometimes... SOMETIMES... the price will be bizarrely low. I just scored a pair of Pearl Izumi shoes for $26 that are $75 everywhere else. If you don't see something for a low-ish price, keep checking back. Some of their shoe prices will bounce around a lot.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Aside from that, amazon is wacky when it comes to prices on shoes, at least the shoes they stock themselves, because the price can change several times a day. And sometimes... SOMETIMES... the price will be bizarrely low. I just scored a pair of Pearl Izumi shoes for $26 that are $75 everywhere else. If you don't see something for a low-ish price, keep checking back. Some of their shoe prices will bounce around a lot.

But if you put anything low-priced in your cart, don't come back the next day and expect that price to still be low.  I swear there is some underhanded crap going on with Amazon pricing.  I can eyeball something for weeks at a low price, but on numerous occasions have put it in my cart and delayed checkout, only to discover that the very next day the price has mysteriously gone up considerably.  When they've pulled that stunt they've lost sales.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Joann Y

VW Golf all the way, baby.

jdmcgregor

All business

Brooks (brooksrunning.com) is having a winter sale. Pure Flow 5 is 50% so only $55. I've run in a few versions of this shoe and like them a lot. I just got a new pair actually.

I need to replace my shoes.

Usually wear Saucony Kinvara but can't find any good sales right now.  I don't care if they are the newest model, I just want a good sale since I'll be tossing them in a few months anyway.

Anyone know of any good online sales going on?

Also, any other shoe recommendations similar to the Kinvara?   I also like the Virrata but can't find a good sale there either.  Maybe Brooks Pure Flo?

Thanks for suggestions!

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Goat1202

Have you tried ShoeKicker?  I bought a pair of Brooks Ghosts 8 a few months ago through them for $72.  It's a a site that goes out and finds the best price on the internet for your specific shoe and size.  Shameful plug here, but I'm also in a contest through them to win free shoes.  So if you check it out, would you mind using my link below?  Just click on my link AND search for a pair of shoes (no purchase necessary).  Good luck finding your shoes.

https://shoekicker.com/ref/283DR

runnershawn

ebay

ch17

It's Tuesday every day

I found a bunch of Brooks Racer STs on sale at 6pm.com a couple of months ago. Double-win for me, as (a) the shoe's been discontinued and (b) my size is often sold out anyway.