Not Displaying Weekly Distances For Other Activities (ie. Tennis) (Read 481 times)

tgoutzie

First of all. What a fantastic site Eric has created here. The additional functionality is A1, the thought that has gone into the layout and the smarts of incoporating widgets are so cool. My question is around activities that do not have distance (kilometre) related. In my case it will be tennis and squash. Is it possible not to show the KM's when I try to display my weekly Tennis stats on the main page? Previously I had the ability to show how many times I played Tennis etc. If its not possible that's cool. Cheers/TG
      I was looking for this option also. I swim but do not keep track of my yards. But would like to know that I swam 3 times last week etc. Same with Yoga etc. I couldn't seem to find a widget that would show the chart we used to have with the list of activites and times etc.
      Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
        Anyone figure out how to do this?
        Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers
        eric :)

I will need to create a new widget to do this.
          PWL

Has been

You could do a map of date and duration. That's what I use if I want to see all my activities.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."