Under the "recent posts" column (Read 462 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm seeing topics from user groups I'm not a member of, but they show up as forums. Glitch? Do only public user group topics show, or do we need to worry about topics from private groups, as well?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

I spotted it just now and it should be fixed.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, freaked me out...I was worried that Shan's recent thread about panties, peanut butter, and lube would be public. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

zoooomy tsk-tsk Evil grin

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

eric :)

Ok, freaked me out...I was worried that Shan's recent thread about panties, peanut butter, and lube would be public. Evil grin
            Umm... a friend of mine is interested in reading said post... where can I he find it? Blush
            MrH

Erm ... it is now. Smile

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

MrH

Umm... a friend of mine is interested in reading said post... where can I he find it? Blush
                A new 'Pay-per-view' revenue model for the site identifies itself. Tongue

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.