Races Judicata (Read 656 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Who is in, in the final count? Moi - 5k, 10k J.K. Gorilla - 10k, 5k ?
    Jill_B

I fly.

10k only. someone has to work the 5k!

Bring it on.

Jill_B

I fly.

10k only. someone has to work the 5k! It seems that I am so excited that I had to say it twice.

Bring it on.

JakeKnight

See you there. I'm signed up for the 10k. Still on the fence about the 5-k. I really want to PR the 10k, so I may skip the first race. Also, I don't want to beat you twice. Cuz that's mean.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

See you there. I'm signed up for the 10k. Still on the fence about the 5-k. I really want to PR the 10k, so I may skip the first race. Also, I don't want to beat you twice. Cuz that's mean.
            Do you want to do a few warmup miles at 8:30, before the 10k?
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow. At this rate, JKn is going to be beating Jeff in local races. Good work Gorilla Man! JB did well too, expecially given her sinusitis! Well done everybody.
              Jill_B

I fly.

Great job monkeys and other maniacs who were out there this morning. I've got a list a mile long of excuses for my slow run, I hope everyone had fun though! (And who doesn't like a cookie or 2 after a race?)

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Gorilla: Moi: No wonder he beat me. Sheesh.
                    You look like your enjoying your run Trent! Looking strong! WTG on finishing both races!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

mikeymike

Congrats on the PR, JK. You guys both look pretty relaxed there.

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Thanks. What you cannot see in these pictures is that they were taken on the hill between miles 5 and 5.5, as seen in this elevation profile:
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lookin' good, guys...well, except for Trent's black socks. What's up with that fashion faux pas? All you need now are white patent leather shoes and a leisure suit! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ha! Big grin Those are fabulous socks that blend well with my Saucony Triumphs
                            Jill_B

I fly.

Those are some ugly shoes.

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Them's Vandy colors! Big grin