Inspirational video (Read 386 times)

Lorraine Moller posted this at Lydiard Running Wizard facebook page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2laIPeiMtE

I want those who gets injured frequently from running.  Human body is amazing at adopting to the stress.  IF you give your body the right amount of stress at the right intensity, it will grow and get stronger.  If you continuously break down, that shows that you're trying to achieve something above and beyond your "current" capability.  Do what you can today, and you'll go far tomorrow.

Mmmmm...beer

Great video, thanks for sharing.  It's amazing what we are capable of with time and determination.

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Oh roo roooo!

Wow, that is amazing and wonderful.  I sent this on to several people.  I work as a medical transcriptionist and all day long I type on folks who don't seem able to make an effort to change their lives.  It really gets me down sometimes.  This video is a strong reminder that people CAN do things they never imagined....thanks.

Wow, that is amazing and wonderful.  I sent this on to several people.  I work as a medical transcriptionist and all day long I type on folks who don't seem able to make an effort to change their lives.  It really gets me down sometimes.  This video is a strong reminder that people CAN do things they never imagined....thanks.

...and previously, this was my favorite.

that's another great one!! I was working...now I'm reading his blog!

Amazing video, Nobby.  Thanks for posting this.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                Emil Zatopek

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Great, Nobby.

steph