For anyone in the boston area (Read 641 times)

jeffdonahue

check out this link from Groupon

www.groupon.com/Boston

you can get $50 worth of running gear for $25 at the Greater Boston Running Company - 3 different locations

xhristopher

It's interesting how this post is stacked right above the "running store anxiety" thread.

Thanks, Jeff. I bought the groupon and got so carried away that I bought two before I read the fine print that stated "1 per customer." Damn! So, I had to go back and edit down my purchase. I'm looking forward to comparing this running store's opinion of what I should be running in before I just go ahead and buy the shoes I want. Smile

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff, you did it wrong.  You should have put in your referral code with the link and you would have gotten groupon bucks.

an amazing likeness

I Groupon'd once, but that was back in college when we all...you know...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

xor

"Groupon" is on my list of most foul sounding brand names ever.

xhristopher

Jeff, you did it wrong.  You should have put in your referral code with the link and you would have gotten groupon bucks.

Sorry I overlooked this too.

jeffdonahue

Damn, I was in such a rush to help my fellow runners that I forgot about this.

Either way, no biggee.

As for the "1 per customer thing", I bought 6 myself.  It says one per customer per visit on the Groupon.

xhristopher

It's back on!

$25 for $50 Worth of Running Shoes and Apparel

http://www.groupon.com/deals/greater-boston-running-company