Google Course (Read 757 times)

viktoryrom

Hi. Eric! GREAT SITE...The look and feel of your site is awesome. Big grin I just started running about a month ago in preparation for my first marathon. Quick question - Is there any way to make the google map courses private, instead of public? Thanks your help. Mike
    eric :)

Hi Mike, Right now all maps are public, but they cannot be used to point back to you. I'll add public/private maps in the near future. Are you creating a treasure map or something and don't want to share? If you are, I want in Big grin Which marathon are you running? eric Smile
      viktoryrom

No..No Map...I wish!!! Just a thought...Users may want to start the course from their house or street and it really does not mean much to another user...But if i find a map along the way...I'll hook you up! Big grin I just started training for the 2007 (Jan) Miami Marathon. I figure a year should be good...The longest so far is 5 miles. I've only been running for a little over a month and about 3 (5K) races so far. I have an 8K on Friday!!! Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin