Kickapoo Joy Juice (Read 544 times)

Fred.Just Fred

The Internut

Yes, it's a real beverage! I used to drink it regularly as a kid. A Google search shows that it's still being produced, but finding it is another thing. What I'd REALLY like to find is Schweppes Bitter Lemon. Man, would that hit the spot after coming in from an endurance run! The only place online I've seen that carries either or both is sodaking.com, but the site has been down for quite a while (they say "wait a week" but it's been nearly a month since I first came across it). I saw someone in another thread mention Moxie. What other "off-brand" beverages do people enjoy? And where do you find them?

I'll have days when I don't think I can run a marathon. I'll have a lifetime to know that I did.

Where's my coffee?

A few years ago Pepsi made a holiday drink called Holiday Spice or something like that. Man, I loved that stuff. It appears that no one else did . . . I don't think they make it anymore. Sigh. Sad
      My sport is your sport's punishment!
        Good thread... I really need to think.... I've had some good sodas in the past. I had Moxie, back in June. I went looking all over Boston and found it at Shaw's. I wouldn't say it was worth it the effort though. And where do you find them? If you go to ethnic stores and loony "so called" health... natural... whole food... stores, they have all sorts of drinks. What other "off-brand" beverages do people enjoy? Delaware Punch Michael Jackson's History Drink (like Red Bull only it's a bit more funky) Sangria Soda Orangina (There are different types.) Malta Birch Beer Any spicy ginger ale I'm fond of Orange Crush from the 80's... stuff they have out there these days tastes different. Guys at my work tell me that Orange Nehi from way back was treat as it had real orange pulp in it.

Vim