RunningAhead Refugees -- (Read 2276 times)

MrNamtor

Too much fiber will do that.

lol, yes.And some here have definitely had too much fiber because they are full of it,

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

To their credit, that probably makes them way more knowledgeable than us on the latest reviews of 22 oz motion control shoes.

Are you supposed to drink those?

Can I quote myself to a Hattrick? How does this work?  Rules?  

Hip Redux

To their credit, that probably makes them way more knowledgeable than us on the latest reviews of 22 oz motion control shoes.

True.  But RA seems to be the place to go for  knowledge on willie warmers.  Several good suggestions in that thread!  

MrNamtor

wrong, beautiful-but-bitchy lady. We run barefoot at RW. In the snow.

MrNamtor

True.  But RA seems to be the place to go for  knowledge on willie warmers.  Several good suggestions in that thread!  

yeah, that's pretty technical for these guys. I wonder what kind of butt-plugs they wear when running.

A Saucy Wench

Do you act like this IRL? Somehow i get a feeling you don't.

Nobody has actually seen R2E in real life.  R2E is an enigma, a metaphor for all that is confusing in the world.

Wrigs on the other hand is beautiful but in no way bitchy.  She is a goddess.  Bow before her.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

Dude, Namtor...you do need to chill out. They were having some fun at our expense. It's really not a big deal. You know we would have done the same damned thing had the tables been turned and they swarmed onto RWOL like this. Learn to let it go or you might as well head back over to the spam factory.

Ostrich runner

Narry, "a word." 

For Ternt. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

MrNamtor

Dude, Namtor...you do need to chill out. They were having some fun at our expense. It's really not a big deal. You know we would have done the same damned thing had the tables been turned and they swarmed onto RWOL like this. Learn to let it go or you might as well head back over to the spam factory.

No I'm never going back there.

MrNamtor

Wrigs on the other hand is beautiful but in no way bitchy.  She is a goddess.  Bow before her.

Don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

Ostrich runner

Don't think that will be happening anytime soon.

Just don't enter any races she's in, and you'll be fine.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

last night we stood idly by while you set upon our beloved wcrunner like a pack of hungry hyenas.  Narry a word was said by us. (And I don't use the word "narry" very often)

Anyway, what more do you want?

You can see we're trying to fit in here.Yet you find it necessary to continue your little beat down in another thread.

Do you act like this IRL? Somehow i get a feeling you don't.

"Nary." And this thread was started for RA originals, so if you don't like it, then leave.

Hip Redux

Why can't we all just get along and go back to cupcakes!!  

And since I'm gluten intolerant, can I put an order in for GF cupcakes?  Minus the fiber, please.

Jenven

Don't forget the Paleo Diet and how to beat plantar fasciitis! Man, those ads were terrible.

Started C25K on 9/6/12. First 5K set for 1/13/13.