Please keep the forums civil! (Read 7487 times)

Lazy idiot

Yeah, Joe Smith of FedEx tells a different story.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

HA! Not from what I've heard....
      Blush Well, that was PRE-helmet cam! Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, Joe Smith of FedEx tells a different story.
        No, it's the meter reader! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

No, it's the meter reader! Shocked
          Whatever games you play with did are definitely forum material.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Whatever games you play with did are definitely forum material.
            Which forum? Shocked Blush

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Probably the one Eric keeps locked away tightly.

Tick tock

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

It's astonishing how good we are at thread hijacking. did

I miss all the fun - all this while I was out running. Geesh. I need to run faster.

Michelle

MBully

Hey All, I found this site by accidnet as some of the CR's drop in on the Aussie CR site for a while. Eric your site is the best I have used over many years of running, unfortunaley I can't bring all my other running history over as it is excel sheets but I am happy to strat fresh again. You will se other from Aussie land come over as there has been many people recommending your site. Thanks again for your creative skills and effort. From Down Under in Perth Australia. Smile
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

MBully, click on the feedback button at the bottom of the page and send Eric a note. He may be able to import your excel. He's great that way!!

Old, Slow, Happy

I am one of the former CR guys. I'm definitely a beginning runner. I thought I lost it all when CR and Active.com had their issues. Eric saved my running life. Thanks Man!!! You can come running in northwest Ohio anytime. It's flat as a pancake. The only hills are the overpasses for the Ohio Turnpike Thanks Again!!!! Big grin
                        Fred.Just Fred

The Internut

You can come running in northwest Ohio anytime. It's flat as a pancake. The only hills are the overpasses for the Ohio Turnpike.
                          I love flat courses -- when they're races! When I'm doing my "normal" runs, I like hills. The house my wife and I own in Northern Virginia is on the top of a hilly neighborhood, so no matter where I run, the final leg is always uphill. When we go to races, it's amusing to hear some of the runners complain about the "hills" -- while we're thinking, "You call this little bump a hill???" Smile Just Fred

I'll have days when I don't think I can run a marathon. I'll have a lifetime to know that I did.

susieq

I too would like to thank you so much for this site. I have recommended it to several of my friends and even though I struggle with motivation, I absolutely love using the training log. We all deserve support, whatever our level and I, for one, get cheesed off with those folk who decry those of us who will never be fast runners but despite all, we are runners, we put one foot in front of the other and get out there. So a Happy New Year to all, be you a "jogger", "runner" or just fast walker!!!!!!! You're doing something. Smile

Another Passion

I am one of the former CR guys. I'm definitely a beginning runner. I thought I lost it all when CR and Active.com had their issues. Eric saved my running life. Thanks Man!!! You can come running in northwest Ohio anytime. It's flat as a pancake. The only hills are the overpasses for the Ohio Turnpike Thanks Again!!!! Big grin
                              Welcome, Richard. I live just across the line in Michigan from Toledo so, I'm in the flatlands as well. You work for Sauder? I have a friend on the fire department that has a brother that works for them, last name is Thompson.

Rick
                              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

I love flat courses -- when they're races! When I'm doing my "normal" runs, I like hills. The house my wife and I own in Northern Virginia is on the top of a hilly neighborhood, so no matter where I run, the final leg is always uphill. When we go to races, it's amusing to hear some of the runners complain about the "hills" -- while we're thinking, "You call this little bump a hill???" Smile Just Fred
                                Fred, I ran a 10K on Thanksgiving day on the University of Richmond campus and surrounding neighborhoods that about killed me! Shocked Hill after hill after hill after hill. The last half mile before the 6 mile mark was all uphill. We flatlanders ain't used to that! It was fun though and I enjoyed the challenge. I also tried to run with my daughter once when we were on vacation in the Massanutten resort last summer. The rest of my runs that week were on a treadmill. Big grin

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com