PNW fall marathons (Read 138 times)

jfa

Baystate Marathon in Lowell Mass towards the end of October. I had a PR last year. It's a flat and very fast marathon. Overall it was a great experience! Someday I will run it again. It's put on my a running club. It's small but well done! Beautiful time of year in New England!

Sorry, Pacific North West! I am not sure how to delete this comment 

Bring it.

Sean in Kelowna

You might want to look at the Royal Victoria Marathon, or, nearer my home, the Okanagan International Marathon --- just watch this last one. Some years the course is flatter than others.

Baystate Marathon in Lowell Mass towards the end of October. I had a PR last year. It's a flat and very fast marathon. Overall it was a great experience! Someday I will run it again. It's put on my a running club. It's small but well done! Beautiful time of year in New England!

Sorry, Pacific North West! I am not sure how to delete this comment 

heard good things on this site about baystate.    always wanted to visit New England so just never know.

2 votes for Royal Victoria.   been to Victoria 2x includes part of honeymoon years ago.  very beautiful city, and just a  ferry ride away from us. I'll put this one near the top of my list.

MM#209 / JapanJoyful#803

2 votes for Royal Victoria.   been to Victoria 2x includes part of honeymoon years ago.  very beautiful city, and just a  ferry ride away from us. I'll put this one near the top of my list.

Especially if you can get there for the carbo-banquet, I’d keep the Royal Victoria at the top of the list but, if not, of the following fall Washington marathons listed in the Marathon Maniacs race calendar, the In Unity We Run Marathon on November 1 is a flat BQ run out-and-back along a local bike path.   Though many give more, the $10 donation honoring the 2013 New York City Marathon is a welcome registration fee too.

10/12/2014 . . Pouslbo Marathon
          10/12/2014 . . Spokane Marathon
          10/12/2014 . . Walla Walla Marathon
          10/18/2014 . . Dog Lake Marathon 
          10/26/2014 . . Tri-cities Marathon
          11/01/2014 . . In Unity We Run 
          11/02/2014 . . Klickitat Trail Run 
          11/09/2014 . . BTRS Bellingham Trail Marathon
          11/27/2014 . . Wattle Waddle Marathon
          11.29/2014 . . Seatle Ghost Marathon

11/30/2014 . . Seattle Marathon 
          12/28/2014 . . Yukon Do It 26.2 
          12/31/2014 . . Last Chance Marathon 26.2

"Enjoy yourself. Your younger days never come again." 100yo T. Igarashi to me in geta at top of Mt. Fuji (8/2/87)