headphones for my wife (Read 845 times)

looking for some comfortable running headphones for my wife. she wants to use her ipod but the headphones she's tried either hurt her ears or won't stay on. any suggestions?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I love the Sennheiser MX-75. I know there are a few other folks here that swear by them, too. I have been wearing them since I got my iPod for Christmas. They stay put, my copious swear doesn't short them out, and they have good sound quality--yet it's still easy to hear ambient noise around me. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

[...] my copious swear doesn't short them out[...]
        I didn't know that potty mouth could short out headphones. Seriously, though. I've checked these out on the net, and I really want some. My iPod shuffle earbuds suck it hard.

Tick tock

I use Sony earbuds. I purchased Fry's 3-4 years ago. Not sure what model I have exactly but they are similar looking to these.... model 1 Model 2 Looks like they are cheaper now too... I seem to remember paying $30 for them. They work great and don't hurt my as long as I put them incorrectly... left one in left ear and right one in right ear. I go with out the foam pads. Shure has some really nice ones, but they're very pricey! modal

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I didn't know that potty mouth could short out headphones. Seriously, though. I've checked these out on the net, and I really want some. My iPod shuffle earbuds suck it hard.
            Heh, I have swearing on the brain, apparently! Tongue Yeah, the Apple earbuds are terrible. I guess they decided that they had to make something completely half-assed. The sound is horrible, they hurt, and they don't stay in my ears. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

"headphones for my wife"... uhm...which one of you will be wearing them? Tongue

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Now that was a bath...

I have the same Sennheisers as Zoomy. They are excellent. I'd definitely stick with them in the future.
              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.