Sync with Garmin Down? (Read 106 times)

NLeeRunner

I noticed this morning (Saturday, 7/3) that RA wasn't loading. And then this afternoon, it has not synced with Garmin. Is the system down or interrupted? Just wanted to check before manually entering run. Thanks!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm having the same issue. Not having luck with manually uploading files downloaded from Garmin Connect, either. Kind of relieved that it's probably not something I'm screwing-up on my end, at least. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Same for me 

55+ PBs 5k 18:36 June 3rd TT

" If you don't use it you lose it,  but if you use it, it wears out.

Somewhere in between is about right "      

theyapper

On the road again...

Same trouble here.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Yeah, me too.  I exported the .tcx file from GarminConnect and tried importing that, and that didn't work either.  I hope somebody at RA is aware of this issue and is working on it...

Same for me today. Hopefully back to normal soon.

NLeeRunner

OK, good to know I'm not crazy. I imagine Eric is on it... And I also hope he's having a great holiday weekend (for those in US). :-)

Thank you in advance, Eric, for your great work.

Docket_Rocket

Same here. I am sure he is working on it!

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Not working again today. Run from this morning hasn't uploaded from Connect.