Run Forth App Crashes when manually entering course or equipment info (iOS 9.3.1) (Read 75 times)

hi all -

my run forth app crashes immediately when i attempt to manually enter a workout when i try and select the course or equipment. Anyone else have same issue? Fixes? Tried uninstall and reinstall. Power off and on.

Iphone 5s running ios 9.3.1.

mdolley

Funky kicks 2019

I've also had it not record workouts and do other bad crap while I'm on a run.  I have the same phone / operating system as you do.  I've given up and now I use the mapmyrun app

Sheppy

Yep, same issues.  It crashes when I try to input equipment.  I have been able to add workouts.  I got the app a few months ago and haven't used it often.  I have a lot of years invested in RunningAHEAD so was happy to see they had an app. I hope they issue a software update to fix the bugs.  I have an iphone 6s. running 9.3.1.

an amazing likeness

RunForth was developed by 3rd party, a long-time RunningAhead member.  According to this message topic on RunningAhead, there is a separate support site which might be active.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Hi everyone, do please use the support site as opposed to the RunningAHEAD forums. http://runforth.uservoice.com/ A few of you have and I appreciate it.

iOS9.3, coupled with the recent release RunForth release has caused a number of problems for folks. Unfortunately my personal issues has made my response delayed. I apologize and am in the process of resolving this pain ASAP.

The current issues being addressed:

1. Authorization/login reports multiple error logins, however login is still successful.
            2. GPS stops tracking when lock screen comes on.
            3. App can crash when attempting to manually enter a workout.

Estimated ETA on resolution is week of 5/16/16 (pending Apple release). More information will be communicated here as soon as it's available.

If you're experiencing anything which is not on this list, please file a support ticket via the site and I'll work on continued clean up.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

I've also had it not record workouts and do other bad crap while I'm on a run.  I have the same phone / operating system as you do.  I've given up and now I use the mapmyrun app

I use map my run too, ain't never had a problem with it.

Version 2.2.0 was submitted Sat, May 14th. Accordingly to rough 3rd party metrics, it should be reviewed and approved by Tuesday.

These issues are addressed:

1. Authorization/login reports multiple error logins, however login is still successful.
                3. App crashes when attempting to manually enter or edit a workout, specifically changing equipment or courses.

If you're experiencing anything which is not on this list, please file a support ticket via the site and I'll work on continued clean up.

Outside Lane

Thanks Rob - I look forward to using the app again!

See how they run...

Version 2.2.0 was approved Monday, May 16th. Please upgrade to this version and report any issues to https://runforth.uservoice.com/

I do not check these forums regularly for RunForth related questions or issues.

These issues were addressed:

3. App crashes when attempting to manually enter or edit a workout, specifically changing equipment or courses.

If you're experiencing anything which is not on this list, please file a support ticket and I'll work on continued clean up.