Natick and Plymouth, MA (Read 68 times)

Chances aren't high that I'll escape the group of guys I'm with. But any good running in Natick or Plymouth?  I thought Greater Lowell was bigger. Weird.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

RSX

I lived in the Natick area for years. There are a lot of great areas to run there

I've only run through Natick via Central Street (Route 135) on my way from Hopkinton to Boston on days when the road was closed to traffic but most of the town is your typical suburb so lots of good running.

Plymouth is a big town. A lot of it is pretty good for running but it also has a lot of narrow, winding, yet highly traveled roads so it really depends.

Runners run

jebl00

The Myles Standish State Forest in Plymouth is a great place for running.   Lots of roads, very little traffic.

Two Feet Under

I'll add a vote for Myles Standish. It has both paved roads and hiking/equestrian trails that are mostly wide, smooth, soft, flat. Nice open pine forest with scattered ponds and cranberry bogs for scenery.

Chances aren't high that I'll escape the group of guys I'm with. But any good running in Natick or Plymouth?  I thought Greater Lowell was bigger. Weird.

Dude where you at? Good Times on Tuesday night?

Thanks, everyone.

Bash, I wish.unfortunately I'm going to be leaving tomorrow afternoon.

Incidentally, I'm sure there are people in Plymouth who aren't very nice. I just can't seem to find them.

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus