It's offical: We've broken the snow record! (Read 714 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I'll bet you folks in ME are sick of HTFUing, too! Wink
    Yep! I really don't mind the cold, it's just the narrow roads that annoy me. Today I saw two women walking a dog. They were two abreast plus the dog wandering back and forth on a long leash. They were also walking WITH traffic. Cars literally had to stop, wait for oncoming traffic, and then swing way out into the other lane to get by these airheads. And they had no clue! I came this close to stopping and yelling at them, but I figured it wouldn't do any good.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, that is a MAJOR peeve of mine...pedestrians not on the correct side of road.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

okay...so it feels like michigan in the winter....on track for 7 inches of snow, the wind is blowing like wild. This is becoming a significant emotional event for the folks here in central illinois. Schools are closing early...I wonder whatever happened to the thing that plains people were tough and could deal with the weather....must be too much TV and port tenderloin sandwhiches.... Guess I won't HTFU and go out in THAT!!... mag trainer is looking much better already...after all, I DO live on the plains.... Wink