Your Miles Tally for 2006 (Read 1106 times)

As of today, 1338. And I'll have in an even 1350 after Saturday. I like reading about all of you who have improves so much. I did the same thing, with this being my first year of running, and it blows me away to see how much all of us have achieved this year.
    "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian

Now that was a bath...

About 115 miles. But I have only been running for 7 weeks and I was benched for 10 days. One things for sure - I should be able to beat that next year! Maybe even next month, lol.
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        As of today, I have 301 in for the year. I started seriously running in June of this year, after a number of false-starts over the past 5-6 years. I'm now up at almost 20 miles per week, but not consistent. I have a number of goals for 2007, including more times per week, more miles per outing/week/month either a 1/2 or full marathon in September.
        Peter Kull
        Groups: 1000 Mile Club - 1500 Mile Club
        vicentefrijole

Trying to hit 1000... almost there...
          Just made it! YAY! Big grin
            Closing in on 800. Up 250 miles from last year. Going for 1000 in '07.
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Closing in on 800. Up 250 miles from last year. Going for 1000 in '07.
              Then you should definitely join the 1000 Mile Club! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Regina

As of today, 2141 km or 1330 miles. Should be 12 km (7.5 miles) more tomorrow ...

My dogs are fast, not me

I'm just shy of 300 miles. Not too bad considering I started running on August 13 and could barely run the 90 seconds/walk 60 second repeats 8 times plus missing two weeks in October. I'm now up to about 20 miles per week and hope to continue to build on that in 2007.

Robin

bas

1015 km, that is 630 miles. Good prelude to a 1000 miles in 2007, I hope! bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Prophet!

should hit 600 by tomorrow - started in June. 1000m fo'shizzle in 07
                      Wingz

Professional Noob

should hit 600 by tomorrow - started in June. 1000m fo'shizzle in 07
                        Steve - got a question for ya. Drop me a line at yanelh@hotmail.com, please. Thanks! - Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

459.2 here. I got lazy and took the last two weeks off--ran a total of 3 miles the entire time. Shocked I'll probably regret that decision on 1 January, but I needed the break and it sure felt good.
                          Regina

I got lazy and took the last two weeks off--ran a total of 3 miles the entire time.
                            Don't worry about these two weeks!! I think we deserve such a break sometimes Yes I've taken one in July (I hate running when it's hot!! Dead ) and one after my last race in November ...
                            vicentefrijole

I think we deserve such a break sometimes
                              Right! I often take a few weeks off after a big race... way more than is needed to allow my body to heal. There's also a psychological component to these breaks for me.. I don't want running to become something I don't enjoy so if I take a break then I start to miss it and it's really fun to come back to! Big grin
                                1490 Miles for the year. 3% in races. Big grin