Friggin' Murphy's Law! (Read 779 times)

Ironically enough, mine just got here right now too! Good thing, I was twitching with anticipation Big grin
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ironically enough, mine just got here right now too! Good thing, I was twitching with anticipation Big grin
      Big grin What color is yours? Mine is red...everyone else I know has navy blue ones. I prefer the red. It's flashier. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mine's red too Smile I didn't even know there was an option- but my Polar HRM is red and black so this kind of continues the trend...
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't know if there's an option, either. I didn't have a choice. Maybe they initially made the 305s navy, then switched to red...? All the sites I looked at showed red photos, but those who have had the 305s for a while all have navy. k

~ Sarah Kay

I am in love. Blush Now I just need to figure out how to convince my husband that even though it's a Christmas gift that I should be able to use it NOW. He's all in for a test run or two to make sure it works, but I'm not sure how to get him to agree to the other runs between now and Christmas morning.
              I don't know if there's an option, either. I didn't have a choice. Maybe they initially made the 305s navy, then switched to red...? All the sites I looked at showed red photos, but those who have had the 305s for a while all have navy. k
              205 is navy Wink

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Mine's red...I like it!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

205 is navy Wink
                  Some of the 305s must have been navy, too, though...the gal I run with has a 305 (with the HRM), and it's navy. I think Joni's is a 305, too, and hers is also navy. I was pleasantly surprised to see that mine's red. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am in love. Blush Now I just need to figure out how to convince my husband that even though it's a Christmas gift that I should be able to use it NOW. He's all in for a test run or two to make sure it works, but I'm not sure how to get him to agree to the other runs between now and Christmas morning.
                    Convince him to get himself a Christmas gift now. did's using his mountain bike, so I'll be using my Garmin...just as soon as I kick this dumb pox on my lungs. k

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Mine probably came the day after we left for Virginia. Cry As we were pulling out of the driveway the other day, the mail lady was coming up the road and I waited for her to stop at the house to see if it was in that days mail. No such luck. I would have liked to have had it on this mornings run as I had no idea where I went or the relative mileage. Roll eyes

Rick
                      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mine probably came the day after we left for Virginia. Cry
                        Of course! I am STILL sick...I started feeling better yesterday, but last night stuff settled back in my chest and I hacked all night. I think I *maybe* got 3 decent hours of sleep. Yuck. If I am still feeling miserable on Monday I'll be getting into the doctor. Sinus infections generally have me plagued by a seemingly endless hacking cough from the drainage. When do you go back home from VA? I'll bet your Garmie will be there when you get home--what a bonus! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

We'll be back tomorrow eveining/night. I would expect that it would be there. YIPPEE!! I hope you're feeling better soon Zoomie so you can get out and use your's!

Rick
                          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                          runningforcassy.blogspot.com