RA Movie Thread (Read 5918 times)

I watched kodachrome a few days ago on Netflix. I liked it, I give it 2 snaps up, fast forward to :50https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VSO-88E8qo

Joann Y

Agh! Holy cow I am so excited to see this. Free Solo (Alex Honnold).

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Are they going to have more lightsabers in this one?  They better have more lightsabers.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Joann Y

Are they going to have more lightsabers in this one?  They better have more lightsabers.

very funny! G is going to be so disappointed when I surprise him with this one.

I know, right. I follow Jimmy Chin on Instagram and he has the trailer on his page. This will be awesome for sure.

Joann Y

https://rockandice.com/videos/climbing/the-dawn-wall-full-and-final-trailer/ This will be equally as interesting as Solo.

That looks awesome. I've always wondered who Tommy Caldwell was. Now hopefully I can catch it in the theater!

That looks awesome. I've always wondered who Tommy Caldwell was. Now hopefully I can catch it in the theater!

have my ticket!

300m- 37 sec.

Psyched for you. I'm working the night it's playing here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMvt0bpWj2U Here is a movie everyone should watch, Jeff Lowe's Metanoia. He passed away 2 days from ALS like symptoms.

Joann Y

Not a movie but a fantastic interview by Rich Roll with Sanjay Rawal. Rawal has a documentary coming out called 3100: Run and Become that sounds fascinating. About running and transcendence and spirituality featuring the Sri Chinmoy 3100 mile race as well as the marathon monks of Hiei in Japan, Navajo and Bushmen runners. Looks like screenings are going on now. Also, it led me to this movie about The Marathon Monks of Hiei. Amazing.

I usually enjoy your recommendations but the interview was very strange during the first couple of minutes to the point that I actually wanted to turn it off. A good thing I didnt - I liked it a lot in the end. Hope to watch his movie one day!

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

Joann Y

I usually enjoy your recommendations but the interview was very strange during the first couple of minutes to the point that I actually wanted to turn it off. A good thing I didnt - I liked it a lot in the end. Hope to watch his movie one day!

Ha! I did the same thing but then heard about it again on Mario Fraioli's Morning Shakeout newsletter and felt like there must be something there so I went back. His movie is here next week. I'm going to try to get there.

Public service announcement: if you have not already, see RBG. You will be glad you did.

MTA due to dyslexic initials.

Dave

Yooper3.1

Public service announcement: if you have not already, see RGB. You will be glad you did.

An even better documentary is RBG.  I find Ginsburg's judicial philosophy erroneous, but cannot deny that she is a remarkable woman.