what would your running t-shirt say? (Read 1978 times)

JimR

nothing it's a shirt
      (Read on your best Pee Wee Herman voice) "My shirt doesn't SAY anthing. You have to READ it. Heh-heh."
      Big grin Ba-dum-bum. Hey try the veal, it's delicious. Thanks folks, I'll be here all week.

E.J.
      Greater Lowell Road Runners
      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

This is the one I had made for me and a couple of friends who ran the Arizona PF Chang's Rock & Roll Half Marathon back in January. This is a saying that my buddy read somewhere....... Don't Be a Tangerine!!!
        Even worse, don't be a kumquat. (Mmmm. Veal.)

#artbydmcbride

Save a horse, ride a runner! I'm older and more devious than you, and I train while you sleep. Smile

Runners run

trojancinephile

I wish I had this shirt a couple weeks ago, when some skater punks threw a snowball at me while I was finishing up my 9 miles. Call me when you can run 26.2 or You can laugh when you get off your ass
            runmama

I'd put "Run to Win" on my shirt - in fact, I have a singlet with that on it. I don't race in it too often anymore though since I normally use one of my team singlets in races. Could also go with "Marathoning is a State of Mind" on the front, and "It's called " on the back... I saw one that was humorous once - "Exercise - The Poor Person's Plastic Surgery" I think Nike makes a "Cheaper than therapy..." shirt. I like that Exodus quote. How about "And on the Seventh Day, God did an easy 3" ? How about this one?
              Bomb Tech shirt..... you gotta be a bomb tech or sleep with one. Wink Just kidding.... that phrase really belongs with their badge. They call it the "crab". I really like the "running from my kids" one! That rocks. Mine would say.... I have 3 kids, any more questions?