Breast Cancer Marathon in Jacksonville 02/17/08 HELP!!! (Read 482 times)

I want to run the Breast Cancer Marathon in Jacksonville, but I won't be able to make it there in time to get my race number. Cry Is anyone here going? If you pick up my race number for me, there will be a small monetary award awaiting you and my sincere appreciation. Please respond if you can help me out. Smile Thanks, Rick

Thank you for taking the time to read my signature!

munchkn883

Rick -- I'm walking the half and will be going to the expo on Saturday. I'm a little funny about posting my email address and haven't figured out how to get my profile on here. If you are okay with it, please post your e-mail and I'll get in touch with you. No monetary award will be accepted!
        Email me and we can work out the details. Thanks!

Just in case either of you need a plan B, I'm driving down to Jacksonville that Friday for the weekend.
          USAF Marathon, September 19 Atlanta 1/2 Marathon, Nov 26 Breast Cancer Marathon, Feb 21, 2010
            Thanks and good luck Smile

munchkn883

GaReb -- Half or full? Run or Walk?
                Run/walk the full. I'll either do 4 minute run/1 minute walk or 3 minute run/1 minute walk. I expect to finish between 4:15 and 4:30.
                USAF Marathon, September 19 Atlanta 1/2 Marathon, Nov 26 Breast Cancer Marathon, Feb 21, 2010