Garmin Forerunner Integration completed (Read 3794 times)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow. Just wow. I really thought it wouldn't work for me, because I get the "device not detected" note usually, too, but after I downloaded the stuff, everything works perfectly. Thanks, Eric!!!! This is heaven for engineers. All the data we could ever need. Now I just have to get faster!
    IrishRunnerGriff

WOW...this is seriously FANTASTIC!!! THANKS ERIC!!!! Now got to grips with it...but for some reason its not generating graphs for pace, elevation etc? Big grin
      This is awesome! Eric you're the best! Everything is working great except the graphs. As with han_lilac, they aren't showing for me either. I'm using a Garmin 305 on Firefox 3.0.6 if that helps...also tried deleting the workout and re-uploading, but that didn't do the trick.
      Kenotic Runner

Time to upgrade from my Forerunner 101.
        dhaunsch

WOW....thank you very much! Great work. Time to visit the "Donate Button"! Yes
            Amazing, simply amazing. I am navigating to the donate button after I click post.

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

That is 2 extra minutes a day you saved me. 12 minutes a week. 1 hour a month. OR You just saved me 12 hours a year! Now, what to do with those 12 hours...

Another Passion

I, like so many others here Eric, just wanted to thank you for all the work you do. This addition to allow us to integrate our Garmins is another in a long line of innovations and improvements you keep making to the site for our benefit. So, thanks! Big grin

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I love it!! Big grin
                  2009 Goals: Under 4 hr marathon reach and maintain 125 lbs PR in at least 3 distances 1300 miles Complete my first Ultra
                    I, like so many others here Eric, just wanted to thank you for all the work you do. This addition to allow us to integrate our Garmins is another in a long line of innovations and improvements you keep making to the site for our benefit. So, thanks! Big grin
                    Yeah, Eric's pretty good. We should keep him. Now on to more important matters, it's great to see you've got runs to upload Rick! Hope your return to the roads is free of any more speed bumps. Smile

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

wasserträger

Thank you, Eric! Runningahead is the best part of Web 2.0
                      Tony Evans

Many thanks Eric. I'm having problems with the graphs (Under the report section not the GPS import graph) though, I'm getting "No Data", I've tried running new graphs and it seems only to be a problem when trying to use "ANY ACTIVITY" as the selection criteria. For anybody struggling. I initially had problems with the import even though I had the Garmin Plugin loaded. It turns they weren't the latest versions. It worked perfectly following all the instructions from the instruction page. So even if you think you've got the USB and plugin drivers loaded, get the latest ones.

Double IPA Please!

Yeah, Im having issues..I just downloaded the plug in and it still wont download Sad

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Tony Evans

Yeah, Im having issues..I just downloaded the plug in and it still wont download Sad
                            Any more information - error messages etc? Did the Garmin website report the device connected OK? Did you do both the USB then the plugin drivers?
                              I picked a fine day to run Garmin free. Black eye Ah well, always tomorrow. Can't wait! Thanks Eric! And thankfully payday is just around the corner for me...so a donation will be coming your way!
                                That is 2 extra minutes a day you saved me. 12 minutes a week. 1 hour a month. OR You just saved me 12 hours a year! Now, what to do with those 12 hours...
                                RUN