Packers (Read 596 times)

Meat Wagon

Puker

dude, just cuz your writing a huge paragraph of crap doesn’t mean your better than everyone.

i think your just saying all that crap cuz your jealous of the team.

sorry man but u can lie and say all this trash, but meanwhile your gonna be missing the point of everything.

Funny, I don't recall owning a writing or a better or a just or a jealous or a gonna. Are you sure you're thinking of the right person or do you have me confused with someone else?

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

yeah see your the only one that has a problem with the team

pretty sure you know its you dude. your good at acting like you don’t know what I’m talking about though.

Meat Wagon

Puker

yeah see your the only one that has a problem with the team

I DON'T OWN A 'THE ONLY'!

I DON'T OWN A 'THE ONLY'!

Sorry man not so sure i know what your saying Confused

*smirk*

if you don’t know how 2 speak English don't comment on an Americans blog!

your good at acting like you don’t know what I’m talking about though.

The rest of us aren't acting.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

I despise the Packers! Only because I'm a Bears fan, so I have to. And of course they beat the Bears a lot. Then the ONE TIME I root for the Packers, to beat the Vikings so the Bears can make the playoffs, they can't come through. What is that all about?? Thanks a lot, Packers!

Dave

The rest of us aren't acting.

good cuz you’d probably suck at it

I despise the Packers! Only because I'm a Bears fan, so I have to. And of course they beat the Bears a lot. Then the ONE TIME I root for the Packers, to beat the Vikings so the Bears can make the playoffs, they can't come through. What is that all about?? Thanks a lot, Packers!

the packers weren’t trying that day so they wouldn’t get injured for the big game. plus their couches son got in an accident and that threw them off.

People stay off my blog if you don’t have anything good to say about my team

This is a public forum, not your personal blog.......Packers suck

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

runlikeagirI

Where's the candid camera crew?! Good god.

gbpackerfan

My screen name says it all.  So disappointed with yesterday's game.  Hopefully I get to watch four more packer games this year!

HermosaBoy

Love you Tina! Thank you! She's right, dude, the Raiders fans are BY FAR the worst fans. I am not even a Packer fan, but they do not bother me. They are just insanely loyal. If you have a problem with that, then just shut up.

What is wrong with being loyal to your team???

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Meat Wagon

Puker

Sorry man not so sure i know what your saying Confused

*smirk*

I DON'T OWN A SAYINGConfused!