Updated Options page (Read 419 times)

"run" "2" "eat"

profile pic missing here, too -- "no picture available". chrome 24.0.1312.52 m. 

i didn't try to upload one today -- there was already one there, and it's the one gone missing.

MTA -- just tried to upload pic, followed prompts, clicked "save" - pic didn't stick.

(really like the direction you're taking here - simplifying the options and whatnot - much clearer, thanks!)

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Butter Tart

Try capitalizing "M'.

It worked -- thanks!

Profile pic doesn't work for me either. Also, when I try to save it gives me an error saying I didn't enter my new password even though I wasn't trying to change my password.

+1

Also, when it kicks you over to the password page, the avatar is gone. Find your avatar by browsing, save password and profile pic is gone again.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

Profile pic doesn't work for me either. Also, when I try to save it gives me an error saying I didn't enter my new password even though I wasn't trying to change my password.

I believe the profile picture problem is fixed.  Some of the data was inconsistent, which prevented the picture to be displayed.

The format of the initial options page looks like Windows 8 tiles.

Yes, it was "inspired" by the tiles.  I figure I would try something different and see how it goes.  The original design called for more interactivity on that page, but scrapped after I determined those features would take too much time and have too little return, although they would have been really cool.

MTA: I also don't see any place to change your current weight/goal weight that appears on the profile page.

I took out the weight fields for now until I redo the profile page.

+1

Also, when it kicks you over to the password page, the avatar is gone. Find your avatar by browsing, save password and profile pic is gone again.

I am unable to reproduce this problem.  Could you provide me with a list of steps?

WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

Profile pic is working now. Thanks Eric!

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

Profile pic is working now. Thanks Eric!

+1

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

I took out the weight fields for now until I redo the profile page.

Did you also take out "Location" field?  I do not see it.

Ricky

lionel5771

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem : no profie picture want to be upoaded!

Lionel

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem : no profie picture want to be upoaded!

Lionel

Are you still having this problem?  It was fixed several days ago.  If not, could you describe what you did so I can reproduce the problem on my test machine?  Thanks!

eric Smile

Mr MattM

Just looked and clicked into Account Info...  once there, I can only access the basic info tab... when I click Forums or My Profile it does nothing.

This problem has reappeared... I'm on IE8

be curious; not judgmental

This problem has reappeared... I'm on IE8

The code hasn't changed so I'm not sure why it's not working for you again.  I am also unable to reproduce the problem with IE8 either.

lionel5771

Are you still having this problem?  It was fixed several days ago.  If not, could you describe what you did so I can reproduce the problem on my test machine?  Thanks!

eric Smile

Yes  I still have the problem today.

I do my test with Firefox, Chrome (both of them in latest version) and IE9...

Cat Herder

Checking the Account Information -> Topic Subscription box, then saving, gives me: "unknown database error".

After that neither the profile picture or avatar will display, and doing anything else gives me the "Your new password is missing" error.

But if I leave the page and come back the topic subscription box is checked as expected...

Mr MattM

The code hasn't changed so I'm not sure why it's not working for you again.  I am also unable to reproduce the problem with IE8 either.

Hm.  Works fine from home on IE9.  I'll check again from the office tomorrow and if it's still an issue, I'll poke around in my browser settings.

be curious; not judgmental