Political Activism Regarding MMJ... (Read 420 times)

dennrunner

This thread has more twists and turns and themes than Manti Te'o's girlfriend's issues.

It's all in your imagination.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That's right!  Ice DID taste better back then!  Because you had to really WORK FOR IT!  It wasn't handed to you by mashing a lever on a damn machine!  You had to smack it, crack it, pull the aluminum lever, smack it again....

We try to stay on the topic of ice cube trays, but all you can talk about is drugs.

TJoseph

We try to stay on the topic of ice cube trays, but all you can talk about is drugs.

Everyone agrees that ice was better back then, but no one is willing to give up the convienence of their ice makers.  It is a metaphor for how lazy our society has become.

Did something happen to Manti Te'o's GF?

Runners run

TJoseph

She died, but not really

She died, but not really

WHat?? Shut up.

Next you'll tell me Lance Armstrong was actually on the juice.

Runners run

xor

If it was that simple, it would just be weird.  But "she" went through a whole bunch of "drama" besides that.  The question should be "what did not happen to Manti Te'o's GF?"

Here is an interesting (to me) discussion about that between Chuck Klosterman and Malcolm Gladwell.  With some interesting points about DickStrong.

MMJ > MMA > MDMA

C-R

WHat?? Shut up.

Next you'll tell me Lance Armstrong was actually on the juice.

He thought they were B12 injections.

oh wait that was Clemens.  Um Bonds. Um Sosa. Aw crap I forget but it was on the Internet so must be true.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                  "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

#artbydmcbride

Everyone agrees that ice was better back then, but no one is willing to give up the convienence of their ice makers.  It is a metaphor for how lazy our society has become.

I'm still refilling the plastic trays at the tap, and stacking them in the freezer.  Its just a twist of the tray and they pop right out, just like mama used to make!  Cool

Runners run

TJoseph

It doesn't matter, because it is not cheating if everyone else is doing it. Big grin

TJoseph

I'm still refilling the plastic trays at the tap, and stacking them in the freezer.  Its just a twist of the tray and they pop right out, just like mama used to make!  Cool

You are a better person than I am.

She lip synched the national anthem (which played backwards has subliminal messages about creating a national religion)

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                          We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
                          LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Some say that's cheating, but I do it only because I have to level the playing field.

The icing on this thread's cake would be Sportsjester coming back to tell us that if we smoked pot like an ostrich, we could get 10% higher.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

TJoseph

The icing on this thread's cake would be Sportsjester coming back to tell us that if we smoked pot like an ostrich, we could get 10% higher.

What if you smoke the pot, but don't inhale?