Jeff - Race Judicata? (Read 811 times)

The people are good people. But not all of them are acting in good ways.
    I revise my previous statement to say I like many of the people. Like any community, there are some you like more than others. Have we hijaked this thread enough yet?
    Jill_B

I fly.

Ignoring the WES discussion and talking about the Race... I'm running the 10k and volunteering at the 5k. Although having run the 11.2 earlier today, I'm thinking of perhaps getting wheelie shoes before I venture to run a race in that crazy place again.

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

JB, I hear you and AML run together, and I believe she volunteered at the Monkey. Please make sure we meet at the next long run. You doing the 18 this weekend? I just registered for the double Judicata... Silly me.
        Jill_B

I fly.

I will introduce you two at RJ -- I won't be at the long run this weekend although I think AML will be for some of it. GB and I are off to NJ to buy a house. Wish us luck!

Bring it on.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

No. Rather, I simply wish you'd stay. By the way, on your suggestion, Ellie tried out FuLin yesterday. She was quite pleased. Thanks!!
            JakeKnight

I just registered for the double Judicata... Silly me.
              Were you able to register for both on Active.com? If so - how? These fancy computer things frighten me. Just five extra bucks?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Were you able to register for both on Active.com? If so - how? These fancy computer things frighten me. Just five extra bucks?
                Not on active. Register for one and bring a $5 to the race and they will sign you up for the second. Or you could send a note to AML from the Striders board and she can get you hooked up.