Speaking of time spent running... (Read 1195 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...so, how much time have you logged on the roads in '07. According to my log I've done 8 days, 12 hours...wow. That's 204 hours of this year spent running. I think I rock! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

WTG!!YOU DO ROCK Kirsten!!! 2042.5 miles I've got 12 days 15 hours Shocked A "running vacation" Yes 303 hours. Average pace of 8:55

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Embarrassed

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

As of this morning (11/6) 1593 miles in 9 days 12 hours 24 minutes making my average pace 8:37.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

7 days, 2 hours 1165.7 Miles 171 hours 20 minutes A whole week. Looking at it like that it doesn't sound like all that much. Next year I'll have to do better. Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

7 days, 2 hours 1165.7 Miles
              This is the part that is interesting...you have logged 1 day, 10 hours less than I have, but have gone further. I have 1139.4 miles for the year. You fast people are so lucky! Smile Since this is my first full calendar year logging on RA I will be interested to compare my time/distance from '07 to '08. I'd really love to not spend more time on the road, but still have higher mileage. I'm shooting for 1500 in '08.

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

1471.8 miles 198:17:47 (8 days, 6 hours)
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've got 12 days 15 hours Shocked A "running vacation" Yes 303 hours.
                  I have a hard time wrapping my braing around that...you're almost as bad as Lynn with his 100 milers! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Time spent running in 2006 1104.1 in 6 days 19 hours MTA: Average pace 8:53

I have a hard time wrapping my braing around that...you're almost as bad as Lynn with his 100 milers! Wink k
                      Your not the only one! Oh and thanks for the compliment Wink Tongue

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Time spent running in 2006 1104.1 in 6 days 19 hours
                        Wow, what a difference a year makes--you will likely double your mileage this year! Maybe I could do 2k miles in '08...nah! I'm not that big a glutton for punishment! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Wow, what a difference a year makes--you will likely double your mileage this year! Maybe I could do 2k miles in '08...nah! I'm not that big a glutton for punishment! Big grin
                          Hey, you wanna get fast..... There's the path for ya.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, you wanna get fast..... There's the path for ya.
                            Yeah, that's true...I think I will shoot for 1500 next year...then maybe 2k the following. If I start working getting 2k would be tough, too. And a part of me really wants to start thinking about cycling for cross training, especially as DS gets older and more able to bike with his dad and I, so that would limit my running miles, too. k

~ Sarah Kay

Swadvad

I think I rock! Big grin k
                              Tell us something we don't know! Wink
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Aww...thanks! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay