Happy Holidays! (Read 679 times)

Finished!

I've de-lurked my profile to wish you guys all a happy holidays (I posted a photo Big grin and no, it's not naughty) Somehow in the course of a few months, even tho I have met none of you, I look forward (an illness, I'm sure Wink ) to my daily dose of Running Ahead - even on the days I'm not running. Here's to a fantastic holiday season, may we eat well and race hard. I'm looking forward to next year, even though I'm staring at this training program wondering if I'm nuts Wink
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

You'll ruin your knees!

Back at 'cha! Great picture! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What a cool picture! I want to come live by you! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

.... and a very happy holiday to you as well (from the UK), Regards Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Now that was a bath...

Happy hollidays everyone!!! I've only lived in NZ two years but I think I will never come to terms with a summer Christmas. Yesterday we put up the tree with the children and I felt sad because summer time meant that the lights didn't show up until bed time for the kids! No matter how hot it gets though I always insist on a big Christmas roast for dinner. Everyone else sparks up the barbie or goes to the beach - and I slave away in a hot kitchen over roast veges and turkey. wouldn't have it any other way though! Thanks for sharing the pic. What a beautiful scene in the background! Claire xxx
          • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
          • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
              Happy Holidays All, wherever in the world you are.
              I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Prophet!

Happy HoliDizzle to everybody as well Smile
                JakeKnight

Baaaaaaah. Humbug.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Baaaaaaah. Humbug.
                    Somebody didn't eat his bananas today! Big grin
                      Somebody didn't eat his bananas today! Big grin
                      Which is unfortunate because, as we all know, a banana is a fruit with a-peel.
                      My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                      JakeKnight

Which is unfortunate because, as we all know, a banana is a fruit with a-peel.
                        Roll eyes Roll eyes Roll eyes Great googly moogly.

I've de-lurked my profile to wish you guys all a happy holidays
                          Thanks for the thought and the picture. Looks a little like the deserts of southern Nevada where I do some of my running.
                          My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                          JakeKnight

... and no, it's not naughty ...
                            Baaah. Humbug.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Big grin Happy Holidays! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Love the new avatar, Zoom-zoom! I'm thinking it may annoy any Scrooges we have around here, though... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...