Hit Counter (Read 1074 times)

Eric, I thought of something that might be fun to watch as the web site grows...a hit counter (I'm sure there's technical name, but I don't know what it is). I noticed you can tell when there is a spike in activity. It might be kind of cool to see how many hits your site gets over time.
    eric :)

Eric, I thought of something that might be fun to watch as the web site grows...a hit counter (I'm sure there's technical name, but I don't know what it is). I noticed you can tell when there is a spike in activity. It might be kind of cool to see how many hits your site gets over time.
      Hey scar! How's the running coming along? You named it correctly. It is a hit counter. A hit counter could be fun. It could be packaged into something else that I want to do. However, it will be a while before I can get to it, partly because I need to collect more data from the hit counter so that what's displayed can be more interesting to the bean counters in some of us Wink I'm still working on the log import. It's more complicated than I anticipated because I have to write code for the data conversion. At the same time, I thinking about the next big project, which is to add scheduling to the log so that you can add future races or training runs. What do you (or anyone else that's reading this) think about it? eric
        The running isn't coming along too well. I found a soccer league to play on Sunday afternoons. This last Sunday I must not have warmed up very well (something I'm learning to do the older I get) and strained both of my quads. Luckily, no real damage and I feel 100% better. I will wait till tomorrow to start running again. I love the idea of scheduling future races. I have a 10k in July that I would love to see on my calander as motivation!