Boston Bound Runningaheaders-What's your BIB No. ? (Read 916 times)

Hey all you Runningaheaders.....how about posting your bib number with your user name! Orangeman-#15342 I wouldn't mind meeting some of you crazy people! I will be wearing some definite ORANGE. Orangeman

Orange Man and Eric.

Good luck to all you guys...have the time of your lives! Big grin I'm jealous! Sad Hopefully I can meet up with next years RA Boston Runners. Yes

Jennifer mm#1231

muse_runner

keep running.

Dittoooooooooooooo to the RA meetup. But heck, if I BQ I'm running the whole Boston marathon drunk Smile with pom poms
          running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
            But heck, if I BQ I'm running the whole Boston marathon drunk Smile with pom poms
            I'm jealous! If it works out - drunk or sober, somebody has to take pictures of the RA members together at Boston. With or without the pom poms! Big grin

Michelle

Hey Orange Man - good luck at Boston. I'm going next year. By the way, we're almost neighbors - I live in Toledo.
              The danger of civilization, of course, is that you will piss away your life on nonsense. Jim Harrison
                My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                    Hey Kevin.....pretty good times. Are you a self-employed runner? Orangeman Look for someone wearing a lot of orange at the Expo. Orange hat with Nike logo.

Orange Man and Eric.

Pron8r My brother and I look at your log all the time....great times and looks like a great place to train. I have absolutely nothing above 50-60 feet of elevation to get ready for Boston. Have a great race...orangeman

Orange Man and Eric.

eric :)

Hello Boston Marathoners! I won't be running it this year, but I'll be volunteering at the expo with my club on Sunday from 1 PM - 5-ish handing out bib numbers. Sunday is probably the better of the two days to go to the expo because it'll be less crowded. Drop by and say hi if you get a chance. If I don't see you, good luck! eric Smile
                          Hey Kevin.....pretty good times. Are you a self-employed runner?
                          Thanks. Self-employed runner, that's a pretty good description. Sometimes I think I spend more time running than working. I'll be looking for you at the expo. I'll probably have my entourage-wife, 3 sons, and mom-with me.
                            Pron8r My brother and I look at your log all the time....great times and looks like a great place to train. I have absolutely nothing above 50-60 feet of elevation to get ready for Boston. Have a great race...orangeman
                            Hmmm. Someone actually looks at the logs, eh? That'll help keep me motivated, for sure. I told my wife that we always go to Boston a few days early so I can acclimate to the elevation change (from 3,000' to sea level) Smile. One of the ladies in our running group will be in your corral--her number is 154XX (can't remember last two digits right now). I'll tell her to look for you. BTW--tomorrow I join your age division. Cool
                            My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
                                I'm Orangeman's brother, but I will be wearing anything but orange. The forecast looks great. How about someone having a sign to meet at the village? Under a big umbrella. Looking forward to meeting you, Eric. Daddylonglegs #12277