Not finding anything in Find Routes (Read 1130 times)

Former runner

It's working for me this morning but I had this issue the other day. I don't know if this will help but I noticed a bunch of errors in the Firefox error console. These popped up after I clicked on a pin on the map. Error: The "coords" attribute of the < area="" shape="poly" /> tag is not in the "x1,y1,x2,y2 …" format. Source File: http://www.runningahead.com/tools/show_maps Line: 0 Source Code: coords="" MTA: Added a few spaces to the error code since the forum was closing the tag.

Ross

I'm getting the same thing. I tried Minneapolis, MN, and panned and zoomed all over the metro. It's a pretty running heavy city, and there are zero routes showing up on either my work laptop or Home PC Windows Server 2003 - Firefox 3.0.1 and XP Pro - Firefox 3.0.1 Angry Sad Angry Cry

"I aim to misbehave."

hwd

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having problems. I have seen routes a few times but nothing for a couple of months. I have added some as well and they don't show up either. Somebody please help. I travel a lot and this is a cool funtion . . .when it works. Cool
        Teresadfp

One day at a time

It's still not working for me.
          eric :)

Hi guys, I'm going to redo the search function in the new log. It needs some major overhaul anyway and I don't want to duplicate the work since the inards of the new log and the current site are quite different. I apologize for any inconveniences. eric :-)
            Teresadfp

One day at a time

That's great, Eric! Thanks for your hard work. Every time I meet a runner, I tell him or her about RA!
              hellabella

Hi, I have not been able to find any routes for a few months now but I could always find them at one point. Havent changed my laptop or setting and pop-ups are allowed. Im trying to find routes in England. Do you know when routes will work again or is it just not working for a few of us? Thanks, Helen

IMKY13 finish!!

yea...I'm not able to find any routes either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Fitness/weight goals for 2014

1) STAY INJURY FREE!!!

2) Get to 189 lbs by the end of July 2014...and stay there (as of 4-25-14 was at 203 lbs)

3) Complete Ironman Chattanooga in under 14 hours

4) Break 4 hours in a stand alone marathon (Goal race=Rocket City 12/13/14)

5) 4,500 total overall miles for the year:

Swim: 100 miles

Bike: 3,000 miles

Run: 1,400 miles

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hmmm ... strange ... I've just had a look and it seems to work fine. Is it working for you now - if not it might be worth giving Eric more info (eg the location you were looking, browser used (eg Internet Explorer 6.0), version of Windows (eg XP). Hope it is fixed! Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hmmm ... strange ... I've just had a look and it seems to work fine. Is it working for you now - if not it might be worth giving Eric more info (eg the location you were looking, browser used (eg Internet Explorer 6.0), version of Windows (eg XP). Hope it is fixed! Neil
                      Neil, have a look at the beginning of this thread - several of us have had the problem for awhile, and we gave info to Eric. It IS strange! It used to work for me, and I haven't changed computers.
                      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Neil, have a look at the beginning of this thread - several of us have had the problem for awhile, and we gave info to Eric. It IS strange! It used to work for me, and I haven't changed computers.
                        Whoops ... sorry ... should read the full thread. Blush Neil

Running ... just keep running!

Imminent Catastrophe

Update, still no routes on Safari and Firefox. It says Done. but no routes.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Update, still no routes on Safari and Firefox. It says Done. but no routes.
                            Same here, IE6.
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Using FireFox, and finding routes. Play with the zoom in and out. Sometimes they don't appear till, and sometimes a wait is in order.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka