Is it possible to add a run type "warmup" ? (Read 845 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Is there a way to add a new run type -- "warmup", and maybe "warmdown"? I thought there was, but now I cannot figure it out -- maybe I was mixing it up with adding a new workout type. I'm just looking to add a new run type on the existing running workout, to label warmup -- because otherwise I don't really know what type to call it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

In the top right, click on "Options" and then click on "My Log Preferences" (or, just go to http://www.runningahead.com/options/log) and then select the type of workout that you want to change from the bottom. There's room for a half dozen custom options that you can put in and you can change the colors.

Run to Win
      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

That worked great -- thanks. PS: I enjoyed reading your 16-page running tips as well.

How about adding a different type of interval workout? I think I enetered Mile Repeates into mine when I first started using the log, but can't remember how to add other interval workouts. Thanks, Bob
          AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I just typed the name of the interval workout into the box -- "Mile Splits" was one. Then it remembers it and offers it again, but, I think you can just type another name into there to make up a new one?

I just typed the name of the interval workout into the box -- "Mile Splits" was one. Then it remembers it and offers it again, but, I think you can just type another name into there to make up a new one?
              That's all I do.

Run to Win
              25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)