Spam subject lines (Read 2073 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

ARE YOU DEAD?

I am Mr.Ralph Paul from ICPC investigation Office,MR DAVID DEANE, who is
    presently trying to make us believe that you are dead.so you are advice to
    contact this email:lender080@yahoo.co.jp

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Well, are you?

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

xor

That's what one of the dudes in Cool Runnings (not to be confused with Coolrunning) kept asking the other dude.

"ya dead?"

(If'n you are, knock once.  If'n you ain't knock twice)

That's what one of the dudes in Cool Runnings (not to be confused with Coolrunning) kept asking the other dude.

"ya dead?"

(If'n you are, knock once.  If'n you ain't knock twice)

Sanka Coffee. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

xor

From an entity called "Christian Dating"

MEET CHRISTIAN IN YOUR CITY

Ok.

1. Not Christians, just Christian. Maybe this is the personal dating service for some dude named Christian???

2. If I want to meet eligible Christian dates, wouldn't I try to do that... oh I don't know... at church??

2. If I want to meet eligible Christian dates, wouldn't I try to do that... oh I don't know... at church??

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car."

Big grin

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

xor

"Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car."

Big grin

fair enough, fair enough.

But you perhaps have more of a shot to suss that out there than by responding to Christian's spam email!

Imminent Catastrophe

This has to be the clumsiest one ever, from "Rev John Ike". He's a Rev. after all, so he obviously must be honest:

YOUR ATM CARD

Reconfirm your address, name & mobile NO,for delivery of your
                  ATM card worth of 
                  $10.M, call for more information +234-8120458693

Not to be confused with David Icke. There you can find hours and hours of vital information and entertainment. You are welcome. 

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

Imminent Catastrophe

Message from sender:  Hi My name is Christina, Widow of Mario Domingo, my husband was the president of Hacienda Cambuktot Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Association in Philippine, also a farmer and cocoa dealer. He was assassinated on no just cost, May 17 2006 by some suspected marked men and for my safety i had to flee my home because of same suspected dangerous masked men on motorcycles that visited my home several times without meeting me. Please as a matter of urgency I would like to solicit your assistance to secure the legacy of my inheritance assets which was deposit aboard; the amount involved millions of dollars. Thanks Mrs Christina Domingo

xor

My name is Christina Domingo. I am the wife of Mario Domingo and you killed my husband. Prepare to die.

My name is Christina Domingo. I am the wife of Mario Domingo and you killed my husband. Prepare to die.

His dumb ass didn't bother to wear gloves?  Doesn't he watch CSI?

Big grin

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Message from sender:  Hi My name is Christina, Widow of Mario Domingo, my husband was the president of Hacienda Cambuktot Agrarian Reform Beneficiaries Association in Philippine, also a farmer and cocoa dealer. He was assassinated on no just cost, May 17 2006 by some suspected marked men and for my safety i had to flee my home because of same suspected dangerous masked men on motorcycles that visited my home several times without meeting me. Please as a matter of urgency I would like to solicit your assistance to secure the legacy of my inheritance assets which was deposit aboard; the amount involved millions of dollars. Thanks Mrs Christina Domingo

Just because her command of English is shaky, you're not willing to save her life and take a share of her coke dealer husband's millions?

xor

Not a subject line, but hey, I COULD LIVE IN MOSCOW!

=======

Greetings,  

I am Ms.Arina Feodor, I have a business brief which might interest you on the instruction of a businessman in Moscow whose business interest spans crude oil refining, mining, construction, real estate and tourism.

I  ask for your cooperation to discreetly re-profile funds worth Eighty Five million euro own by this business tycoon from its present location via a bank in eastern Europe to a new investment location.

You will be paid eight percent for your 'management consultancy fees',if we are able to reach terms. If you are interested, please write back to me at (arinafd@umail.net) and provide your telephone number and private e-mail address and i will provide further details.

Write back to me, i wait for your response.

Regards,

Ms.Arina Feodor.

=======

"Instruction of a businessman".  Oh yes.