So, what'd Santa bring you? (Read 139 times)

Mysecondnewname

What's the best running-related running gift you received this holiday season?

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Gift card from Running Warehouse.

steph  

BeeRunB

A pat on the bum and a "your man-boobs have really shrunk. Keep going" from my wife as I walked to the treadmill room on Christmas morning.

Brooks T7 Racing Shoes for me...

Champions are made when no one is watching

duckman

The Irreverent Reverend

It was a good Christmas, running-wise.

Road ID, so that when I get hit by a car and lay lifeless on the side of the road I might be identified and my loved ones notified.

And, a very loud bluetooth speaker, so that I can hear my podcasts and radio and music off my iPhone over the sound of my treadmill and fan.

Husband. Father of three. Lutheran pastor. National Guardsman. Runner. Political junkie. Baseball fan.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It was a good Christmas, running-wise.

Road ID, so that when I get hit by a car and lay lifeless on the side of the road I might be identified and my loved ones notified.

Yep, prompt return of my remains is the reason I wear my Road ID.  It bugs DW when I say that, though.

I got fleece undies for running in this -16F windchill weather.  They were nice this morning.

Not dead. Yet.

Got a nice little gym bag for lunch break easy runs.  I've already used it for a road trip to the VLA.

How can we know our limits if we don't test them?

A pat on the bum and a "your man-boobs have really shrunk. Keep going" from my wife as I walked to the treadmill room on Christmas morning.

Haha, nice one jimmy!  I got a replacement pair of GoRun2's and a Garmin foot pod.  Turns out my cadence is already at 180.  Sweet!

Eric

PRs:  5k - (20:42) 3/9/2013 18:55 (9/28/13)

10k - (42:42) 3/23/2013 39:11 (10/26/13) course was short @ 6.0 mi :)

10 mi - (1:12:10) 4/6/2013

HM - (1:34:38) 4/27/2013

keeponrunning

A new running jacket Smile  I may have informed Santa which one I liked and where to buy it as a strong hint tho Wink

I bought myself a RoadID as a present.  As much as I hope I don't get hit, at least with it on if I do get hit or am unable to tell them for some other reason the paramedics will know who I am.  Tongue

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Noxgear - https://www.noxgear.com/

Not only will they see me coming, they will think I'm from Tron. :-) As a former electrical engineer, that brings me much joy. This thing is light... in more ways than one!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

TripleBock

Thank goodness, nothing running related.  A new racquetball racket, a new tennis racket and some really warm gloves for downhill skiing.  Gloves too warm for Cross Country skiing or snow shoing.

I am fuller bodied than Dopplebock

Of the running items I scored, the smallest may turn out to be the best.  Got several pair of Injinji's, which I put to the test.  14 miler on Thursday and a 22 miler on Sunday.  No new blisters!!  Sweet!

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

Wind pants and a few pair of socks, plus a gift certificate to my favorite tattoo shop where I plan on getting my first running related ink.

Also I got some extra motivation to keep running this week (even though it's a holiday week again) in the form of a few dozen chocolate espresso cookies.

Leah, mother of dogs

Some very cool headphones for running. My old ones got ruined. I'm guessing it was from all the sweat;-)

Improve and make your running more easy using Running Gadgets