No Email Verification (Read 77 times)

Criself

In the past I was able to send emails to myself for training plan reminders. With the most recent training plan I've set up, I'm not receiving the emails. When I check my account info, my email address is marked as unverified.

In trying to find how to get my address to verify, I attempted to follow a topic in the forums and got the dialog which gave me the option to verify my email address.  However nothing.  I'm not receiving anything from runningahead.com to verify email address.  The behavior when I clicked the button was nothing.  I'm not sure anything fired from that button at all.  FWIW I tried this on Safari 10.1, Firefox 54, and Chrome60.0.3112.113 on my mac. Additionally the dialog rendered oddly in Safari.

I also get the impression I should have been prompted for verification when I checked the check box to have training plans email sent but it just saved the checked setting.  No email though,

Criself

Just got the verification email. My account info no longer shows the "unverified email" message next to my email address. Odd it took a couple of days but glad to finally get it.   Hopefully training plan emails will start coming through as well.

eric :)

Hi criself,

I triggered the email by disable the emails for your training plan and then reenabling it. I think there might be a bug in the forum subscription code right now.

eric Smile